Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Headlight Adjustment

How do you adjust the height of the headlights? I need to make mine slightly lower.

I had a look just now & could see a white arm that screws in & out but doesn't seem to do anything?? Is this the right thing to adjust them?

Cheers

Dan

Sorry i dont have the answer but id like to do the opposite, mine seem too low, or maybe thats down to not having a new loom

Adjusting knobs are on the back of the headlight casing. Passenger side is easily reach-able. Driver's side needs the covering plate that sits between the headlight casing and airbox removing (it's held on by a single screw on the slam panel.

Hi guys, was doing a search (:wink:) and thought I'd resurrect this post as I've got the same problem......

My MOT is due soon and it will certainly fail on both headlights at the moment, both are pointing to the sky...No i assume that you adjust the up/down using the white adjuster in the top left/right corners of the lights.......when these are turned nothing happens..

Cheers

not wishing to be pernickety here mr vr6 but "Engines, induction, tuning, cooling, sensors and all things under your bonnet!" but hey i didn't start the post so i don't care...

But anyway this must be a simple enough thing........anyone?