Sign in to follow this  
Graham_E

wheel size

seen a set of rh zw1's for sale 8x17 on the front and 8.5x17 on the rear what kind of work will i need to do to fit them spacers etc...or will they go straight on...may sound like a silly question but i havent got a clue. If it makes any difference they'll be goin on with coilovers.

Thanks in advance.

I've got a set of ZW1s for an Audi/Merc (5x112, ET 35) and they will not fit on a Corrado.

You need the 5x100 specific ZW1s which are ET60 5 x 112 and come with purpose made 25mm adapter plates to convert 5x112 to 5x100 and push the ET out to 35.

has anyone else got azev a's?? always see them on mk2 golfs but not on c's im undecided if they suit the car they are very angular what i really want is my old rh classic line 17" that i had on my mk2 golf they were beautiful sold it to a mate they got bent shartly after :mad: i only paid 150 for a set of 4 brand new beautiful wheels deep deep dish :D never seen a set since those lovely curved spokes with polished faces black on the inside i miss those wheels how sad is that!!!!

Azev As are stunning rims. Those, Borbet Cs and RH ZW1s make the Corrado look amazing.

There are a few C's kicking about on Cs and Azevs but mostly the 4 stud cars as the Azevs foul VR6 calipers unless you get the offset/spacing right.

kevhaywire, come show season everyone will have them coz they look so good,,,,,look at schmidts if anyone went to E38 or Borbet A's

Gets jacket and RUUUUNS

LOL.....fine by me mate. I don't do all this "my wheels are exclusive" cr@p. If people want to run ZW1s, feckin ay! They're top rims :lol: Just buy them from Germany though......don't pay £1300 for them + tyres from the UK :roll:

I will have tomorrow mate when the tyres are fitted (Toyo T1-Rs).

You can't keep up??? Mate, nor can I! My spare room is full of bloomin wheels!

and ur address it ... :lol:

hope everything goes well thought u didnt like toyos preferred eagles or bridges????????

Number 10 Downing Street....drop a bomb off while you're there :lol:

I can't afford 17" F1s or Bridgees at the moment....so the T1-Rs will hopefully be a good compromise. I've been monitoring scoobynet and the initial impressions are that the T1-R out performs the F1 in the wet, which is bl@@dy good going!

Sure they are 4WD but based on that and other reviews I've read....it's looking good for the Rs at the mo...plus I want to try something different.. :lol: