Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

My Charger Blew This Morning...

:(

Don't know what happened, I even checked the oil etc before I set off and made sure she was up to temperature before giving it some.... Then all of a sudden BANG!!

I'm going to call Jabba on monday but i'm not sure they'll honour my warranty as i'm not running it on a PG engine :?

Plus the grass was quite long and a bit wet... :lol:

You have to try and make the most out of these horrible incidents, get the charger sorted out and fit yourself a nice front mounted intercooler. :wink:

Update - Called Jabba sport, they didn't even know what a Mountfield Laser was...

Call themselves experts :roll: :lol: :lol:

i've heard this sort of thing about jabba before :roll: i would definitely get the front tracking looked at mate , its worrying me

Looks like the charger's drive belt fell off, quite common on those Mountfields. The Qualcast 43S has a special guard and dual belt system to prevent that happening 8)

The Qualcast 43S has a special guard and dual belt system to prevent that happening

I think your getting confused Kev, Qualcast only make electric mowers using Bosch motors.. :roll: