Sign in to follow this  
marcus

Cold air for my g60

Ive just been out driving, its the coldest conditions ive driven the car in and the car seemed totally different...it was going mad :shock: through the rev range and spinning everywhere, it loved it. the accelleration has never been so beastly. :twisted: i was on the phne to G-werks earlier too whinging about its performance. Damn that that drive was good, glad i survived to post in about it. hehe. :lol:

yep the difference is quite noticable in these temperature isnt it

typical though lower temps=more power but less grip to take advantage of it

are these the sort of gains you get with a fmic??

Ditto! Been out in mine 2nite too, and to be honest really didn't want to put it away for the night! It was going like F!?* The MFA was showing an outside temp of 1degree :shock: It really was pulling like a train! Then I see Darren has chip and pulley kits on offer!! :D Best get on the phone tomorrow!!! 8) 8)

even noticed the cooler air temps in my old 924S tonigh :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: t...........she was running like a dream.........pity the back-end wasn't too happy about it :twisted:

Yeah! :)

I got impressed the other day too when i left work at 1:00 AM.

It was really cold about 3ºC.

The car was running like a dream! 8)

Wheel spinning very easily! :-P

I´m very tented to buy a Golf HUGE IC!!! :mrgreen:

I never thought that the cold temperatures would make such a difference in this car!

What a ride!!! :D

It just goes to show that air temperature/density is everything on a car with forced induction - a spot of moisture helps too!

Glad I am planning on fitting that shiny new Merc Sprinter intercooler now then...

I sooooo wish I could see how J-DUB goes with her Golf intercooler now that the temps have dropped... :cry: Bet she would have been evil! :twisted: :(

Well if a FMintercooler does the same.... im gonna get 1 sooner than planned...... G-man are these the types of results a fmi replicates????????????

Definately feeling the difference in my motor... -1 degree centigrade according to the MFA this morning on the way to work! Zoom zoom :)

I thought the car was just losing power a little throughout the previous months but I guess that was just the summer & warmer weather.. i've got the grin back again now, believe me :)