Sign in to follow this  
Yandards

FK Koni Sport Coilovers

Just had these fitted today (Big thanks to John down at JMR) and I can't recommend them highly enough, I can now corner that quickly that the oil warning buzzer comes on :shock:

...Better top it up I suppose.

Cheers,

Yan

I think john has a deal with Venom for FK Konisports but remember that you need to buy some replacement bolts from the steeler for lowered suspension which allow for the lowering setup things being at slightly different angles and also a laser alignment afterwards. John fitted my FK Koni's after my knightmare with supersports and the FK changed the car completely.

Hmmm,

According to several websites the actual spelling is:

Konigsport Coilover Suspensions by FK NOT "Koenigsport", :D

And Koenig are the people that manufacture fancy bucket seats etc. AFAIK

Cheers,

BigEastSideVWG60

And Koenig are the people that manufacture fancy bucket seats etc. AFAIK

Cheers,

BigEastSideVWG60

Yeah I think it's also the same company that used to do some wild conversions on Ferraris - like a 1000hp F40 for instance :lol:

your both wrong.

the word IS Konig.

the e comes in by crappy translations of people trying to spell it like they would in a crap german accent.

http://www.fk-automotive.com/de/artikel ... 5a3f80c98e (note the german site, the uk version mis spells it twice)

and

http://www.konigwheels.com/

Take a long hard look at this page. :twisted:

http://www.fk-automotive.com/en/artikel ... 1a3847fcf4

Guys, quite simple on a UK keyboard: FK Königsport Gewindefahrwerk, as also fitted to my Mk2 Storm Rocco :lol: , the ö is ALT+NUM0246, just for your info :D

Tempest

I did take a look at the page...,

And found the title says: Koenigsport Coilovers

However, several times in the passage that follows on from that it the following is mentioned:

The FK KÖNIGSPORT-VERSION is the sportiest model in the range of FK coilover suspensions

This leads me to be confused, especially as all other websites advertising, referring to or reviewing them have refered to them as Konigsport Coilovers,

:?

Cheers,

BigEastSideVWG60

At the end of.....does it matter how it's spelt? It's what they deliver that counts, and if the VR6 ones are anything to go by, then many :D per mile!

Er, cor blimey I appear to have opened a right can of worms with this one!

My apologies for any *apparent* mis-spelling but I have to agree with kevs final point - they are great and as long as you can order the right ones it doesn't matter a bit how the damn thing is spelt!

did the same ppl make the koeningsegg (9dont worry abt spelling on this occasion :mrgreen: ) CC

As the FKs are a German product by a German company, the only correct spelling (as on their German-language website, who cares about the international bit :lol: ?) is with an ö, as König in German means King, referring to this being their top-end coilover (that was before the introduced the Inox range).

Yes, they are quite nice, not as nice as my Sachs Racing coilovers on my Mk1, though, hard-like-a-plank :lol:

Tempest

Storm,

Take a long hard look at hat you quoted me on..... :roll:

I'll remind you.....

(note the german site, the uk version mis spells it twice)

As tempest says, it doesnt matter how the international site spells it, tis a german word and id rely on the german spelling which is on the link I posted. You should of checked that first :roll:

like its been said that " bits are supposed to be above the o, but i still cant do that on my keyboard.....

I must be doing it wrong. :?