Sign in to follow this  
Jonny Chee

How low do I go?

What's your Dad compensating for with his 18s then? And father like son? :wink:

Don't forget the large folding roof ;)

And he's compensating for his lack of hair :lol: which unfortunately is probably going to be like father like son :(

LOL...but at least you're enjoying your hair whilst you've still got it.... what colour is it at the moment???

Still red, although getting darker all the time. I'm also developing some what of a mullet (pron. mull-eh).

Needs attention, but I just haven't had the time. Hopefully the madness will end today and I can sleep again. Might even get a chance to do something about the huge heap of dirty dishes that's developed at home...

Still red, although getting darker all the time. I'm also developing some what of a mullet (pron. mull-eh)..

Ah yes, you were spotted yesterday actually mate......

Bally,its good to see someone who stoops as low as me :lol: im thinkin of puttin my back up slightly and dropin the front some more as i have some serious negative caber on the front which prevents the tyres hittin on the wings.90mm spoiler is mullered tho but that adds to the effect!

People walk past my car and say "that car is stupidly low,hes even broke his spoiler cos of it" which makes me chuckle :lol:

hey mate all good :D

Myns de-cambered on the front too, planning to take out the inserts when the weather perks up!!! front 90mm spilter catches on most things which I dont care cos its only plastic!! I get the same reaction from people when it catches, but I dont facking care!!! :lol:

i aint fitted no ICE yet so the rear will be even lower!! :wink: