Sign in to follow this  
corradostorm

Justmatz Group Buy - (form. Corrado Key Ring)

I like the ones from Germany that are in the shape of the car and would be well up for a group buy on those. The other ones I feel are a bit in yer face!

I want some mats from them anyway, but I'm in no hurry, so if you want to organise a GB that would be grand :D

I've just ordered a couple of keyrings.

A GB for these would be pointless anyway as they're only a few quid.

I'm well up for the Mats GB though and possibly a number plate surround.

Can we get photos of the mats and surrounds we have in mind?

Would the mats be tailored to raddo? What price would we be looking at and are there any sample pics?

So far as i'm aware all mats are tailored to the car they're for. See the website for pics. JM can custom design anything you want (they did me a special 'storm' set for the Rado)

I've got a couple of mat samples winging their way to me with my keyring, so I can take pictures to show people what they're like.

The mats are specially made to fit the C, so no worries about that. I'm personally after ones that look like the original VAG ones, but will last a bit longer. That means plain black with a small Corrado script at the bottom/middle of each mat.

justmatz might be willing to just do a discount if we get x people involved in buying C mats, regardless of what design we have tho.

Usually their 'Classic' mats are £39 per set and the 'Deluxe' mats are £54 per set. They said that the Deluxe ones are their best sellers, so I'll probably be going for them. I'll wait and see tho...

I'd like a set of Black Mats with Red piping (to match the car) with heelpad and fixing kit.

"Corrado VR6" written in the middle horizontally if possible, otherwise just "Corrado" again in red.

Not sure whether to to go for "deluxe" or "executive", really depends on how cheap we can get them.

This photo's of a "Deluxe" mat without heelpad. But it's the closest I could find to what I want.

im up for a set of mats has anyone got any comments on the quality? fixing system? would like all black with maybe supercharged on them maybe silver piping round the outside

my keyring arrived this morning.... Well impressed! 8) Very nicely made and even the keyring itself it a good one (not one of the cheapo nasty ones you get with plastic freebies... ) 8)

Well I think I am interested in mats. I want something tasteful.. possibly just black with Corrado lettering and green piping to match my paintwork?

I'd like to get an idea of group buy prices though before committing! :)

im up for a set of mats has anyone got any comments on the quality? fixing system? would like all black with maybe supercharged on them maybe silver piping round the outside

I got a couple of small samples of JustMatz Deluxe and Executive carpets a few weeks ago and was planning to order some Deluxe ones, but I've been debating what colour to get them in. The quality of the carpet and binding looks nice. Re: the fixing system etc, this is the reply I got from Jeremy last month:

The drivers side mat has two plastic rings inserted into the carpet and you also receive two plastice lugs which screw into the floor carpet and clip together into the mat.If you go to our website,click products,then special offers,then click onto item number S10,you can see exactly what they look like.

I would be interested in a GB for mats. I don't really want anything written on them, just a proper set oflong lasting tailored mats.

Jay

Same here, I was planning to just have mine plain.

I've had the mat samples turn up in a normal envelope and there's something I have to go sign for at the post office, so I hope that's the keyring...

Yeah, when II got my mat samples last month they came in a normal envelope, and not actually anything to say who they were from, but as I'd only spoken to JustMatz it was obviously them. I got one small bit of deluxe with binding and a small bit of executive with binding, both in black. They are both nice quality but think I'd rather go with the deluxe as a bit less pile and will hopefully stand up to use a bit more.

Yep got the keyring and very nice finish. Longer than I expected though, so I hope I don't fall over drunk with my keys in my pocket and do myself an injury :shock: ... although alchohol and my car keys will not be in the same place at the same time so should be okay 8) .