Blur - Think Tank

Martin L Gore - Counterfeit 2

Red Hot Chillie Peppers - My Own Way

NOW Dance 2003 (Disc 1)

Coldplay - A rush of Blood to the head

Cheers

Mark

u lot listen to totally different music to me :roll:

i listen to rap and r & b, people like 2 pac, 50 cent, JT, Jay Z, J lo, etc etc :lol:

for real man,I aint got no clue what they talking about :roll: i aint got no idea of any of them songs. I listen to rap hip hop,like snoop shizzle,2pac dmx, NAS,SHyne and lot more

well, i just had to go and look!

Should really go and get a changer but, here it goes! (in no particular order)

1 The Matrix - Music from the motion picture

2 The Best Ibiza anthems...EVER! (Cafe Del Mar - Energy 52)

3 Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get through this

4 The best blah de blah blah album in the world... ever! (honestly), A mix Ranging from the Deftones and Korn to U2 and Blind Melon!

5 The puremoodswingscollection, Another mix of mellow to manic from Muse to Mudvayne

6 EchoBrain (ex-Metallica Bassist Jason Newstead)

7 David Gray - White ladder

Just took out Korn - Issues, Lostprophets, Eminem - The Eminem Show, Dr Dre - D.R.E 2000, Metallica - Garage inc., The MI2 Soundtrack etc. Takes up too much Bloody Room!!!

Just got my New head unit. So mi playing nice and Bassy stuf at the mo. Its great!!!! :lol:

biggrim, I Bet you'll Be getting St. Anger as soon as it comes out then? :evil: I know im waiting for it to drop through my door!!!!

Finch

Taking Back Sunday

The Used

Thursday

AFI

Get Up Kids

Brand New

New Amsterdams

Floggin Molly

Rancid

I used to love the sound of my 16v engine actually.. probably the least impressive sounding of the VW engines, but used to make a great noise as you ploughed through the rev's when you were 'in a hurry' :)

VR6 is great to listen to though.. specially when induction kitted & mated with a rumbly exhaust :)

Whey hey

"She was lying on her back with her.................."

If the raddo is not putting a grin on yer mug at least all the groups here should :D .

I could not tell you what i have in my motor as it`s been so long since i`ve seen my Baby :cry: ............Fkin painters.....too many tea breaks. :shock:

You can spot the age gaps in here when you talk about tunes.

AHH BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE :D

Whey hey

"She was lying on her back with her.................."

"with her lips parted squealing like a stuffed pig"

hmmmm memories of it blaring out the comfort mobile and two sad old and bald gits trying to sing along to it coming back from biggar

quality!!!

might have to dig out a tape of it if it's still any good (seing as it must have been about 1991 when I think I last re-taped it - kept wearing out the tapes playing them over&over in the car!!!)

OK just located the good old C90 with The The - Infected on one side and Big Audio Dynamite's "No 10 Upping Street" on the other side - another classic from 1986 :p

8) 8) 8)

might have to dig out a tape of it if it's still any good (seing as it must have been about 1991 when I think I last re-taped it - kept wearing out the tapes playing them over&over in the car!!!)

OK just located the good old C90 with The The - Infected on one side and Big Audio Dynamite's "No 10 Upping Street" on the other side - another classic from 1986 :p

8) 8) 8)

Big Audio Dynamite.................i like yer style even more mate 8)

"sit tight an listen keenly while i play for you a brand new musical biscuitt"

another one to bring back memories that :wink:

haha 1986, i was 4 don't really remember what was goin on then. but with out the old head music you wouldn't have the stuff we have now.

8) 8) 8)

He he! i thought a C90 was a honda moped.....well thats what the old boy across the road drives :lol:

Only joking ,just thought you would have stuck it onto disc by now and worn that out as well :D

Well glad I am not the only one with taste

AudioSlave

Coldplay

Jesus Jones

Pink Floyd

Trancenation

Feeder

Future Sounds of London

10cc

Various Ibiza comilation CD's

New Order

Simple Minds

dubster82

It came out last week sometime and I didn't even know!!!! Only found out when I was at the till in HMV spending £70 on dvd's. Ar$£!!!!! I'm gonna buy it tomorrow on my lunchbreak. :twisted: :twisted:

Nirvana – Nirvana

Rammstein - Mutter

Led Zepplin – Remasters

Foo Fighters – One by One

Now that’s good music.

I’ve got :

Korn

Systems of a down

Nofx

Cake

Therapy

Good thrashing music and some softies non quoted of the girlfriend

Snap, I like smooth R & B, hippop and dance and a bit of garage and some reggae, as well as some love music to take my misses to a romantic spot near the sea in Bournemouth or Sandbanks for those who know where that is.

R Kelly

Donnell Jones

Usher

Michael Jackson

Bob Marley - for those smoking moments

Maxi Priest classic

Billy Ocean

and every decent car must have a lional Richie, the women love it!!

I did think about inventing a system for the C where you could pull a lever and the seat would completely fall back, rather than having to turn the adjuster for hours and then back up again when you get busted with your pants by your ancles by the police. I have never seen a police officer go red before!

All he said was can you get a room!

Someone should start up a topic of different possible sexual positions accomplished in a c. should be a laugh :lol:

biggrim, No, It couldn't of!!! It's released today, The 9th. If it was out last week i will be reallyt peeved off!!!! :mad: especially since i ordered of the net and it should be through my front door. which it isnt :cry:

Should be tomorrow though!!!! :D

I will be 'missing' tomorrow! 8)

Someone should start up a topic of different possible sexual positions accomplished in a c. should be a laugh :lol:

Luckily my GF is small and bendy. Once you get the armrest out of the way, you laughing! :wink:

Do I take it that the lurve lifes on the up again then, Rams?

Anyway, in my Cd changer at the moment is:

The Queen is Dead-The Smiths :(

The singles 85 to 95-Depeche Mode :)

Cool as-Inspiral Carpets 8)

Only Forever-Puressence :?

Pure Cult-The Cult :evil:

Fireworks-Embrace :D

I'm not really an 80s throwback.

I only wear my piano tie at the weekend.

biggrim, No, It couldn't of!!! It's released today, The 9th. If it was out last week i will be reallyt peeved off!!!! :mad: especially since i ordered of the net and it should be through my front door. which it isnt :cry:

Should be tomorrow though!!!! :D

I will be 'missing' tomorrow! 8)

A friend of mine got it on saturday so it must have been out, I got it today and its superb. :D

good to hear joe. I heard a couple of tracks on the website at early development stages and they sounded baws. Was gonna buy it anyway cause the 'tallica boys kick ass and i'm going to see them at leeds on 22nd august!!! woo-hoo!!! 8)