Sign in to follow this  
M777CUSGTI

The Corrado Club UK...

What's going on with this it has been down for ages now? Anyone have any ideas when this will be back? Maybe CF should consider a CCGB buyout/merger that way Sprinter gets loads of stories that they've always alsked for etc etc. Anybody know when it will be back?

Since joining the club, I've not even had a copy of the magazine yet!

I had that too, worth contacting them to get them to send it out. Mine was sent out but I received an empty envelope. Got it now.

Since joining the club, I've not even had a copy of the magazine yet!

Did you not even get a copy sent out when you got your membership card??

Mine was sent out but I received an empty envelope. Got it now.

LOL, Thats sounds like the good old royal mail to me, I doubt Jeremy would send an empty envelope! - The amount of stuff I've had go missing in the post this year is unreal, I've noticed that Amazon are now using Business Post, I wonder how much revenue the RM will miss after loosing a customer like that!

Anyone know how I can join up to the Corrado Club?

Need to do it quick too as the insurance company 'assummed' I was a member and are asking for a hefty increase to my premium if I can't show proof of membership in next couple of weeks :twisted: .

Good question. The site is down and therefore trying to download a membership form to sign up is going to be a problem.

Not only that but the 'renewal' period for memberships is March I think.. so if you sign up now you'll only get two months membership.

Not only that but the 'renewal' period for memberships is March I think.. so if you sign up now you'll only get two months membership.

I think they'll give him 14 months....

Need to do it quick too as the insurance company 'assummed' I was a member and are asking for a hefty increase to my premium if I can't show proof of membership in next couple of weeks :twisted: .

Oh dear :roll:

So you get a hefty discount for being a member?

Sounds good! :D

you should be able to get a discount from most insurance companies if you're a regular member here. Also, don't forget to mention that you read Performance VW, The Golf+ and attended a few shows last year and intend to go to some shows this year too... ;)

It's amazing what they'll give discounts for... :D 8)

I'll try and explain that I use the forum, buy performance VW and a couple of the other golf mags, attend shows etc and see what they say. Have a feeling they will be after the membership number though.

What would it take for the forum to be classed as a 'club'? Has anyone looked into this in the past?

20valver, you just need to drum it into the insurance company for it to be classed as a club... I got a discount for C-F from Flux and from HIC last year and I know a few people have got discounts for mentioning Dubforce and Matey-Matey too...

It just depends on the insurance company as to if they'll do it or not... 8)

What are the chances that the Corrado Club email address is working if their website is down? I finally got around to fishing out there details as still no Sprinter mag since joining and all I have are snail-mail addresses and email addresses, so ended up firing off an email. I'm now just wondering if they'll actually get it.

I really can't believe it's been down for so long. There must be a big problem with it all, or no-one has any time to fix it.

I would have thought so - the email will be just re-directed anyways...

As far as I know its just the hosting for the site that is the problem altho I know for a fact that someone has offered tempory hosting! :roll:

I got my car from the old editor and that was over a year ago. The sites been up and down for almost that time too. Not a member anymore but wanted to join again. Will fish out old mags and see if anyone related in this area can shed any light. Will keep you posted...

Ive got a copy of the membership form if you want me to email/post it to you.

No..not cool... I want another!

Why................the content of the forum easily outweighs the Sprinter 8)

well i must try and contact adrian flux and tell them im a member on here, they already presumed that i was still am ccgb member after last year but havnt been able to renew the membership and luckly the havnt asked to see proof this year...

Well they obviously felt since having such a quality car on the cover of The Sprinter, the magazine could never be reprinted in its current format, and they'd have to change the way the Sprinter works forever :) ;) :D

Seriously though I just don't know whats going on with the CCGB at the minute. We have been promised a letter to inform us all, and hopefully the AGM will be on as usual in a month or two's time.

Its all a bit confusing though quite honestly.