Sign in to follow this  
g60bv

had a little accident

bloody woman drivers, i'm not sexist, really. but she didn't even look, just pulled out. chewed up both alloys and can't open drivers door. but to top it off, the car i over took 1/4mile back.. stopped and said she'd be a witness and promptly gave her - her details, saying i was speeding

single lane b road clear straight and dry, speed limit 60. i was doing 60.

dont wory too much about the other driver, sounds like she was not even in sight when it happened.........even if u were speeding a little thats no excuse to pull out on u

FECKING SHITE !!! Why do woman drivers pair up like this makes me sick!

dear ohh dear...

like the inccodent i had with a woman TROLLY pusher in tescos RAMED a trolly into my front bumper taking out the headlight & messing up my paintwork and said if i was to claim against her she would claim for loss of income ??????????? don't know what she ment by that :| :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

arggggh makes me soo mad i backed out of my drive and an old biddy from the church opposite rammed into the side of me as i was about to set off completely her fault she said sorry my fault car gets fixed (not the c) and bam get a letter saying its my fault from my insurance company wtf? i said look at the damage how can i make someone hit the side of me?? they say no way can damage form part of a claim im lost??

Bloody women drivers :(

Good luck with a pay out and stuff mate. I've been in the situation before where a friend of mine was accused of speeding when a woman pulled out on him at a junction.. and this was just because he had a noisy exhaust - took a lot of wrangling but after a lot of perseverence (and some total BS 'witness reports' from her side making her argument look totally faked) he came through totally guilt free and got a proper payout, etc.

Fingers crossed - good luck getting your C back on the road.

cheers guys, you've puy a smile on my face, but the good side i get a micra tomorrow to rag around in,

also went to the crash site today, and took loads of piture, including national speed limit signs and my skid marks, which clearly shows 15 yrds before impact and 20yrds after. and a total clear view from where she was and where i was coming from, fingers crossed ah, if it wasn't for this supposed witness i'd walk it. but she cant prove i was speeding, which i wasn't,

but she cant prove i was speeding, which i wasn't

I think thats the major point, I cant see a civilians eye witness report of you speeding standing up really, she cant prove it and if the maths on the skidmarks work out it weights it in your favour. good luck mate, hope you get it sorted soon and that nasty whiplash you sustained doesnt stop you playing sports, doing your job... wink wink!

Hope you get it sorted out ok-there some damn dangerous drivers out there! i was approaching a round about late lastnight, check it,it was all clear the next thing i knew there was a huge fcukn jeep up my arse with the horn blaring! but the twit didnt have any fckn lights on, honestly where do they come from!

Cheers Fraser