Sign in to follow this  
M777CUSGTI

Looking for a new Corrado

As the title says, im looking for a new Corrado....

Just wandering apart from on here and autotrader, is there any other good sites on line that i could possibly find my Corrado?

Thanks in advance :wink:

thought you had a corrado? check ebay.. where i got mine from! didn't even have to bid, just made an offer.

I is nice, V Nice indeed but keeping it that way will prove a challange. I Wanna get my hands dirty on an old clapped out C and make it mint. Turbo VR6, As low as yours, tasty Kit and Lambo doors Full red Leather and White body work with 17th inch boots. Hmmm. cant realy do that to a standard Storm now can I?

how have you been anyway Blue. long time no see.

Hey man, not been to bad, I see what you mean abt the storm..

yr ideas would be great to see in the flesh, not keen on lambo doors though..

see pic..

we should organise another MK meet, there seems to be alot of peeps on here from MK, see if anyone turns up though!!

Cheers for the replies guys :wink:

Im looking for either a G60 or a Vr6,

Unfortunatly StormClassic i think you r car is going to be well out of my budget.. :(

Im looking to spend up to about 4kish to find the ideal car....

So something like Jims G60 would be great, or if he decides to not go for the Vr6 then that would be even better! :lol:

Time for me to keep a car for a while and cherish it, so this car needs to be RIGHT.....

Im 100% certain that ill be spending up to 4k, i may spend less... but if any1 knows anything out there for that kind of money i would appreciate it if they let me know :D

we should organise another MK meet, there seems to be alot of peeps on here from MK, see if anyone turns up though!!

Right ur Blue. See event ann section and sorry M777CUSGTI for butting inn.

Well I do want to sell my motor, and time is running out on that red VR6... If you're interested, we could talk.

Well I do want to sell my motor, and time is running out on that red VR6... If you're interested, we could talk.

There is a few things that i need to finalise Jim, but as soon as they are i will be speaking to you, dont worry...

Not trying to mess any1 about, thats why i have refrained from showing any interest on your for sale post :)