Sign in to follow this  
Slimbo

Hit A Deer...

Oh dear indeed, that looks like a mixture of driver and deer to me, far to much blood and gore in there for it to be just that poor fu*kin deer.

Horrendous :gag:

My Dad and I have both come to the conclusion its either a fake or someones "sexed" it up a bit. (My dad's a Vet!). Look at the size of the deer, it aint that big!!. And as kev has said its all over the driver's head rest. If you had time to duck you would have time to serve. I'm sorry but you WOULD try and avoid a deer if you had the time!

My views......

T.

Just had another look at it, off to the bog for a good spew!

It does beg the question, if it is fake someone went to alot of effort and wrecked their car or at least added to the damage. I'm sure the insurance company would have soemthing to say if you added a bit of gore yourself!!

T.

That is a mess....reminds me of pulp fiction when samuel l jackson blows that guys head off by accident when they go over a speed bump!!

If it's a fake, it's a damn good one! But that kind of mess is about right for something that was hit at high speed and cut in half by the screen.

Kind of reminds me of the car scene from Pulp Fiction..."Why the f'ck am I on brain detail?"

Seems you're not the only one that thinks like that....