Sign in to follow this  
vwfastg60

Newbe project pic post(lots of pics)

I think people were just hankering to hear the engine in this case mate, i know i was! music can work really well in videos, theres a guy on here somewhere (either red=fast or too hot, dont remember which! think hes californian??) who's done some well smart videos which are all dubbed over with music and still look really sweet. maybe its the content of the video that makes you want to hear the engine roaring away? probably a mix of dubbed and original soundtracks would do the trick.

theres something about seeing a car in primer, missing the hood and trunk, but with a superb engine, blatting along in the dark... dont touch the bodywork and you'll have the ultimate sleeper! :D :lol:

Next week the madness begins :chef: I have been sick for weeks now and am starting to feel better so one day finishing up the vr swap i have been working on and a day cleaning....then its going down....heres a few pics i took when i pulled the car out the last time

normal_Picture%20046.jpg

normal_Picture%20043%7E0.jpg

normal_Picture%20045.jpg

normal_Picture%20044.jpg

i know the bumpers hanging off but i was lazy last time i threw it on and didnt put it on the adjusters....I will post tons of pics once i get working on it and will pull down most of the old ones so i have room....if you want em save em :robot:

Next week the madness begins :chef: I have been sick for weeks now and am starting to feel better so one day finishing up the vr swap i have been working on and a day cleaning....then its going down....heres a few pics i took when i pulled the car out the last time

normal_Picture%20046.jpg

i know the bumpers hanging off but i was lazy last time i threw it on and didnt put it on the adjusters....I will post tons of pics once i get working on it and will pull down most of the old ones so i have room....if you want em save em :robot:

See you got one of the Cup mirrors on. Looks like you got it angled perfectly too. Nice work. I'm off work next week so i'll visit a few breakers yards to see if i can find those parts.

we have speed bumps here...not only that but snow plows kill the road! that ride sucks thats why i have ordered new coilovers cause the pss9's SUCK!!!! i want to go another 1/2-an inch lower and ride nice. For now i keep an airsick bag in the glovebox for passangers and myself if i take it out for a quick ride LOL

we have speed bumps here...not only that but snow plows kill the road! that ride sucks thats why i have ordered new coilovers cause the pss9's SUCK!!!! i want to go another 1/2-an inch lower and ride nice. For now i keep an airsick bag in the glovebox for passangers and myself if i take it out for a quick ride LOL

What coilovers have you ordered and what are you ditching?

Ben