Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

only on a lads holiday to ibiza im afraid mainly due to splitting with the missus in march so got egged into it a bit still thou me and mate get 2 days extra at the end just to do some relaxing and sunbathing as im due some time off work!

what colour have you gone for at porsche chap?

bill when you putting bonnet pics up!

i've pm'ed you!

Andy

8) sounds like she'll look stunning when you get her back... 8)

good, I'm glad... my engine was pulling over 220bhp with that head, so it's deffo not a bad one! :lol:

:lol: porsche bodyshop???? Im sure we were at the same place at lunchtime :wink:

dude there BMW approved bodyshop :D

Mav3, more pics soon mate! this is development year playing with lots of different ideas next year she will be taking life more seriously!!

ah but they do crash repairs for porsche as well! so tim told me. plus who wants beemer paint :lol:

joka :lol:

well she finally made it to no rice think the lysholm went down well!! finally got a decent pic of her as well ( shame its got my ugly mug in it!!) cheers for all the positive comments guys makes it all worthwhile!

oh yes i was lured by the wail of the twin screw charger and flippin fantastic it is too ill get some bay pics up soon.

You get the kit from BahnBrenner via Pitstop / G-Werks then ? Any power increase and what all is involved in changing to this set-up mate ? (and yes would like to see pics !)

Cheers

yeah bought hardly used (basically ran in for me so cheers james!) runing a std pulley 60mm i believe boosts so hard the car really flies much much quicker than it was with a g-lader but still more to come smaller pulley and a remap pics attached kinda mid way through my bay cleaning get my polished alt back tomorrow then its all wires in the chassis legs and smothed legs and bay sides when shes repainted.

sorry can you speak up?? :lol:

it is loud but no where near as loud as i expected and cruising noise is very pleasant you can still talk and listen to tunes. it would annoy me if it was my daily and id get a silencer kit which bbm are doing very cheap at the minute.

ill get some up tomorrow understandably the neighbours arent as pleased about it as i am!!

get bally to move into the same street, then they will just hear his spoiler scraping :lol:

Cant wait for you to get it how you want bill,,, be easier on the ear's after all your whinging :wink: