Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

:lol: cant help it mate its gotta be right!! spring next year i think ill have it all ironed out.

what made you relocate your ISV then bill ?

what made you relocate your ISV then bill ?

just playing with a few ideas to tidy the bay up really moving things if they still work then great!The isv works fine there it looks a bit funny as it isnt secured yet but plan to fab an ally bracket so its securely mounted. want to smooth the front of the inlet so all the pipes come out the back as well.

I was talking with someone that used to work at bbm until recently and he said that they no longer make the silencer kits??

silencer kits......they are definately for girls!

if youre even considering it then buy one they transform the g60 into a beast and remove all of the worry of g-lader rebuilds why anyone would want a vr over one no idea ( oh yeah the noise would drive you mad everyday!)

also the coolest thing after no rice we wnet down th eroad to turn round to go north bound and the golf that pulled up next to us had a lysholm as well! wasnt as quick as mine not sure of his set up. he was chatting to darren at no rice

hope much ya pay for the charger,i soooooooo want one but would be penny less if i get one

Pennyless you maybe, but no more rebuilds... :)

the pros an cons :lol: to tell u the truth the idea of gettin ones been on an off since i 1st heard one runnin last year,wonder what i'd get for my stg 4 charger which was done 6k ago?

ps sorry for blabbin in ya thread :lol:

i think BBM Chargers is the way forward tbh pair'd up with recaros is the ultimate car for fat blokes. hence mines work in progress :lol:

I know what you mean, i cant stop looking at the bahn brenner homepage.... it is very tempting, something for the future me thinks, not sure how i would get away with spending £1500+ on a new charger, especially as the GF is growing ever so more aware of how much i spend on my car... 8)

lol blab away!! me an furks are all over the fat!! but with phat cars so all good!! the charger and the interior are without doubt the best things ive bought for years!!

the crowd it drew when i popped th bonnets and gave it a few blips at no rice was a bit embarrasing but hell way cool!!

I know what you mean, i cant stop looking at the bahn brenner homepage.... it is very tempting, something for the future me thinks, not sure how i would get away with spending £1500+ on a new charger, especially as the GF is growing ever so more aware of how much i spend on my car... 8)

should have seen the g/fs face when i told her i just bought another interior for the car :lol:,never mind the 2 near on full rear quarters that got delivered today :D

lol blab away!! me an furks are all over the fat!! but with phat cars so all good!! the charger and the interior are without doubt the best things ive bought for years!!

the crowd it drew when i popped th bonnets and gave it a few blips at no rice was a bit embarrasing but hell way cool!!

i think they all came over mate, coz it sounded like you blew it up :lol:

ill get some up tomorrow understandably the neighbours arent as pleased about it as i am!!

get bally to move into the same street, then they will just hear his spoiler scraping :lol:

Cant wait for you to get it how you want bill,,, be easier on the ear's after all your whinging :wink:

havent you heard I raised myn :lol:

silencer kits......they are definately for girls!

if youre even considering it then buy one they transform the g60 into a beast and remove all of the worry of g-lader rebuilds why anyone would want a vr over one no idea ( oh yeah the noise would drive you mad everyday!)

also the coolest thing after no rice we wnet down th eroad to turn round to go north bound and the golf that pulled up next to us had a lysholm as well! wasnt as quick as mine not sure of his set up. he was chatting to darren at no rice

Thats Luke's Car and he runs in the VWDRC and runs very low 14's on his first outing on a completly stock engine/Charger.

Lysholms - pah who needs em!!!!!

Did look at putting one on mine VERY recently but decided agains't it! Keeping the G-Lader!!!

Thats Luke's Car and he runs in the VWDRC and runs very low 14's on his first outing on a completly stock engine/Charger.

in that case he wasnt giving all its beans!

Lysholms - pah who needs em!!!!!

the world sam the world needs lysholms!!