Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bacon

Audioscape moulded sub enclosure - update 21/02

Im definately absolutely positively without any shadow of a doubt 110% still after one with a focal 11" but cant pay till late july beginning august as i have 2 holidays insurance & tax to pay for. I forgot which side this is going and im too lazy to look back through lol...was the passenger side wasnt it?

Apologies this hasn't amounted to anything, yet, but those of you that partook in my door pod group buy should know that I'm not full of hot air - as a certain person is implying - and that it has been genuinely difficult finding the time to do it. The pods were easy as the moulds were already made, but this box will be unique as no other ICE company makes them for the Corrado, and bespoke work is expensive and time consuming.

Anyway, now that interest has been rejuvinated, I will start a new thread to get a list of interested names and we'll see how that pans out, but as I've said, I'm not going to waste mine or Audioscape's time if people are only half committed to this.

Everybody involved in the pod GB did me proud, nobody f'cked Audioscape about with payment and nobody pulled out at the last minute, let's see if we can do that again....

This one now locked. See new thread.

Cheers

K