Sign in to follow this  
_leon_

_leon_'s Corrado - R32/Gemini box now in progress

Cool - thanks for that! I've spent a fair bit of time around Edinburgh in the last 2-3 years - but I don't really know where things are and have been relying on friends to direct me to places etc. I'll get the hang of it soon enough probably. Its somewhat different to dundee where everything can be found/driven to in 10 mins.

Once I wash the C yeah I could come over - its been used as a removal unit and a workhorse for the bikes at Glentress - so its a mess...

I'm renting with a friend at the moment and selling my place in Dundee. Gutted I can't stay in the same place but thats jobs for you. I've not really spent much time looking at houses etc but went onto espc for a look around and got an idea of areas where houses are 'affordable'. I'm going to be working in the Gyle so would ideally like somewhere thats close® by...

nope

i'll put it up for sale soon - got an interested party already - but it'll be a very reasonable price to get it moved on. committed to buy something else

junkie pm me about the heater switch - i'll give you some details about the next car

Bet its going to be a sad day when it goes i know alot of work has gone into it.

Cant wait to see the replacement, hope its going to be better than 1 thats departing.

Bet its going to be a sad day when it goes i know alot of work has gone into it.

Cant wait to see the replacement, hope its going to be better than 1 thats departing.

Cheers mate - you'll be seeing it in a few days! :D It will be a very sad day - I love this car - a lot of time and money has gone into it - but the buyer will certainly look after it I know that. The replacement should be all good too...

Cheers mate - you'll be seeing it in a few days! :D It will be a very sad day - I love this car - a lot of time and money has gone into it - but the buyer will certainly look after it I know that. The replacement should be all good too...

*Cough*

3 long days of looking after it down.....

*Cough*

3 long days of looking after it down.....

hehe :D well chuffed you got the car!

you should start up your old members thread

i'll pop round tomorrow - you in?

Any pics of the new beast???

It drives awesome but you know that after the marathon road trip :D

I'll get some pics up once its washed!! Awesome drive back - Whitby was freezing but loved being back - been 15 years!! Was good to stop in at yours mate and finally meet you - and the green beast I've lusted over for ages! Some very spirited driving (hush hush) :)

For those of you who don't know - I've now got NickVR6's supercharged VR6 :lol: Thanks to Nick for putting me up at the weekend - totally appreciated - also good to meet Tekara too. Great meeting people and good guys - roadtrip needed! The car is soo nice to drive - and bloody fast - embarassing several more exotic cars on the way home was all my pleasure :) Got plans for the car - nothing too radical though - its a fantastic car both cosmetically and mechanically already to begin with - but the following will be added soon enough; atb diff, ap's up front, vsr, cams (and maybe a BV head), LMs, spal fans, colour coded bits and bobs, arp studs/bolts, lightened flywheel, lighter pulleys, DTA and LOTS of fuel :lol: Sure it won't stop there though. Hot brunette chicks for the passenger seat may start applying today. Pics and updates will follow soon...

Andy (above) has bought the G60 now and I'm totally chuffed a mate has it - he's helped me loads in the past with the car so know he'll end up making it the car I wanted originally (damn it!!) - only 5 mins away so I'll still see it (hopefully) a fair bit which will be weird but all good :D

Nice one Leon, thought id have a look in to see how you were getting on with the arbs as they were jus going on last we spoke to find youve got a new car!!

You in London now as well?

Hey Joe hows things going? I liked the arbs a lot yeah - when both front and rear were fitted. But yeah I decided I wanted a charged VR - and bought NickVR6's old one. Still loving it! A lot more refined and prefer it for the majority of the journeys I do - however at times I do miss the chuckability of the G60. If I started to change the setup I'm sure I could get that back - but need money for London - as yeah I'm in the process of moving down here at the moment - work here every week pretty much...

Hows things with yourself?

Been good, no change at all on the car front, got a new job back in October so travelling about a fair bit now and the Corrado hardly moves nowadays. Didnt you just get a job in Edinburgh and move there? Good to see the g60's gone to Andy, whats his plans for it?

Are you still planning on selling yours then? Yeah got a job in Edinburgh - but transferred to the London office - work in London every week pretty much so got fed up travelling - plus the gf is in London and I love it there. And chuffed Andy bought the G60 - not sure what his plans for it are - but he's managed to work through a fair bit of the issues very quickly - think he's not using it too much but pleased he's got it!

Yeah, quite happy to let it go at a bargain price right now tbh. Just dont need it anymore. Most of the time im home nowadays ive got a company van or hire car for getting about and with the missus having her driving test shortly the corrado just isnt suitable.

I think when its sold ill get a decent bike for the summer. 8)

My Vortech V9 Stage 2 kit (everything needed to V9 your car) etc will soon be for sale... :) Keep an eye on Parts for Sale.

Will start a new thread soon - as the main work is actually just starting.

Good to have met you the other day and the car is looking as lovely as ever..

Turbo??????

@dukest - LOL! very much so!! I knew it was a bad idea seeing and hearing other kit ;)

@Goldie - thanks a lot - but really I have to still credit Nick - until I do my work on it. Your car however made my jaw drop - outrageously clean! Awesome and sounds sublime. And to answer your question, quite probably! But not yet - will use the money for other things first.

Looking forward to catching up soon - after Stanford Hall - as missed that one now.

Your selling the main reason people would have bought that car, brave man, but i cant wait to see the stamp you put on it :D

Got to get the ball bearing rolling you mean :wink: does this mean i have to get a new engine now for your net visit :D