Sign in to follow this  
Timo.

Who's got a Yellow G60

Someone's comment in another thread got me into thinking how many of these there actually is.

So, if you own one, or know someone that does but doesn't use this forum then leave a post.

I'll start, my Dad has one (nicely tucked up in my sisters garage way from the evil weather 8) )

T.

mine is yellow but not a G60 anymore,i've been told at a couple of shows last year there are only about 20-30 left in this country.

So that's 4 so far.

We need to cross reference the 'What colour is your Corrado' with the 'What have you got? VR, g60, 16v etc' thread!

Bet there wont be many! according to that first thread there's only 10 nugget yellow corrados on here. Surely some people haven't voted.

I knew that car was a good buy, wish I hadn't sold my half of it back to my Dad :(

T.

Mines all Yellow too! and its got black leather! i held out for ages for a yellow one, i'd almost given up and was going to opt for a aubergine one i'd found when mine came along!

Its a real head turner!

beeftech, sorry but you dont count :p

g60Dazzaman, It took A while to find my Dad's one too. Its not in perfect condition but when it comes out of storage its getting fixed up so it will be spot on.

So thats 5, I know one 1 locally (aint seen it in ages though) so we're up to 6. whoopee!!!

Anymore??

T.

dude here in Sligo Ireland has one. Young lad about 19....not an enthusiast more boy racer but hes sound all the same. i reckon she'd be a write off in a few months. Perfect paint job by the previous owner too :(

Ive got a nugget G60 with black leather too :D . A few years back I was told 200 came off of the production line this colour and that wasn't just g60's that was including valvers too, dont know how true that is but I know you dont see that many!!! There seem to be loads coming up for sale at the moment on ebay and autotrader!!!

8 and going strong (NOT!!!)

quite interesting though, I must admit I thought there was a few more on this forum. Maybe people haven't noticed this thread yet!

Banana Man, Are you finding G60 nugget yellow or valvers? ALways have a wee look now and then.

T.

Mine was originally a yellow G60. We are talking a long lonnng time ago now though.

But I still count though dont i? :roll:

Oh I dont know like........

We are really talking about the number left in one piece in the country.......... so that'll be a no! :)

T.

I have been informed today that only 28 nugget yellow g60s (in rhd form) were imported into this country!!!!

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky if there is 20 left.

T.

mine is yellow but not a G60 anymore,i've been told at a couple of shows last year there are only about 20-30 left in this country.

same here :)

Most of them are probably in Aberdeen-it's the Corrado capital of Britain don'cherno.....

I know of at least one there. :turn-l:

If the yellow G60s are rare, does that mean that a yellow VR6 is virtually non-existent.

Does anyone know how many LHD G60's in Nugget were sold

I thought the VR6 was suppose to be available in Jasmine Yellow for 93 at least. Did any make it into the UK.

Andy

there is a nugget yellow g60 for sale in norwich for £5500!!!