Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

T-Shirt Order Thread - back up for sale as of 04/06/05!!!

EDIT: You can also order the shirts without the text on the back if you really dont want it.

Ok, here is how it’s going to work. I am going to keep the list open for 1 week to get as many confirmed orders as possible. At the end of the week there will be a cut off and no more orders will be taken until further notice. I need to get a solid number for the print shop so this is the best way I could think of doing it. So the cut off time for this order is going to be the 3rd (02/07/05). Once I get the final numbers/payments there is a 2 week turn around time from the print shop and depending on where I am sending them to it could be another 1-3 weeks to arrive to your door.

I am doing all online payment through PayPal.

Send $25 USD to: mailto:[email protected] via PayPal with this information included in the payment:

-Address where you want the shirt(s) shipped to

-Shirt size

-Shirt color (Black with white text, Navy with black text, or Light Steel with black text)

-Model of Corrado you want on the shirt (G60, VR6, or 16v)

-What forum you are from and your user name from that forum

Here are the designs again:

bw16vDriven.jpg

bwG60Driven.jpg

bwVR6Driven.jpg

b16vt.jpg

bG60t.jpg

bVR6t.jpg

bw16vt.jpg

bwG60t.jpg

bwVR6t.jpg

g16vt.jpg

gG60t.jpg

final%20text.jpg

The final text. The quote is going to be on the back between the shoulder blades and the Corrado forum logo is going to be on the right shoulder. That’s it. Now order some shirts! =]

I will confirm your order by putting your user name on a list on the site here as soon as the payment has been received.

This so far is:

Corrado forum Users:

davebirl x4

Red=Fast x3

990G60 x1

GMAN x1

Beeftech x1

Blue_Joe x2

TomB x1

Dinger657 x1

Brando x1

Kevin x1

craigbeal x1

I asume that that $25 includes all shipping costs, and that you will ship to the UK.

Also what colors are ppl going for. I cant decide between the steel and the navy.

Cheers

G

Aye I'll Have one of those Bad Boys! Anychance It can say Valver Powered instead of Sixteen Valve Driven??????

Steve

The only screens I had made were sixteen valve driven, g-sixty, and vrsix… They charge quite a bit per screen. It also doesn’t follow the theme I went with. =\ sorry mate.

Sweet! I will put you on the confirmed list as soon as I get the payment.

THANKS ANDI!!! for making this sticky for me!

Stickied this for you Josh to try and get some attention to it.

My car is due to go in for some work on 14th Feb AND I just had to pay my car insurance deposit so i'm basically skint.. maybe next time eh :(

Awesome Blue_Joe!

jimsG60, I am sure I can do another round of these a bit down the road for you. =] And thaks for making it sticky for me.

Is there any reason why the grey VR6 one says GSixty on it? :p

Might wanna change that!

And when you do, I'll have one ;)

Josh

Payment sent.

Can you confirm receipt and that all is ok. Also when you expect these to be done!!!

Thanks

Sam

Payment confirmed Sam.

My printing company is making the screens today. I hope within the next week or so they will be printed and ready to ship. Thats just my guess, I dont know for sure when they will be back from the print shop; but i hope close to that.

Josh, I've just this moment sent payment. Drop me a line if there's any problems.

Cheers,

Tom

Come on guys and girls

It is only £13.24 There should be loads of orders. Even if you only wear the shirt to work on your car it is worth it. ;);)

Gert ordering

Monday is the last day