Sign in to follow this  
bighands

RODENTS!!!!

Cleaning out my car, and picked up a Mc donalds bag, to be greeted by the corner nibbled off by a mouse or something!! :shock:

Apart from setting a trap to make sure the git never returns again, im left wondering how it got in?!?

Also explaing my alarm going off about 4-5 times in the middle of the night for the past week . .

Bet u lot must be thinking what kinda state must this blokes car be in side. . . . but its not that bad honestly!

i have no real suggestions, except to gove the car a seats out clean, you also need to be careful the little git doesnt start eating the loom

AHHHHH didnt think of that :(

More amazed at how the hell its got in in the first place, and out, beacuse theres no way it can survive in there!

:lol:

you could have a loose drain plug the rodent could be coming in to get away from the cold lately

LOL ok, no more convinence foods i promise!

So where are these plugs gunna be? will use the dead mouse's head 2 block it up i think . . .

at one stage my rear seats were full of old garbage like mc d's although not in the C! those little things can get anywhere, they can fit through something as thin as a pencil!

I heard somewhere that if you put a peace of coal in your car it will go away :roll: .here's a good idea SUE Mcdonald's for putting a rodent in your food you can get millions out of it :twisted:

I was at the vw garage my brother works for at the weekend and guess what? They had a new beetle with a mouse problem! This one had got behind the dashboard and eat some of the loom and destroyed the ecu!!!!

The entire dash had to be removed before they even knew what the cause was - the droppings gave it away! :D

I bought my daughter a hamster once but had to stop at the local shoppin centre on the way back so i put the tiny box the rodent was in into the boot of the car thinking if it somehow gets out at least itll still be in the boot and it wont eat or shite on the seats, i came back an hour later to find the box half eaten and no hamster......never did find it.....i was waitin for the bad smell to arrive after a few days but it never did

Madness.. but at least you caught the bugger before he decided to make a meal out of various wiring looms!

HEE HEE, chewed his last Mcdonalds wrapper!

Best bit was my house mates reaction when he went to get in my car this morning, WHATTTTTT THE ***** :)

Gunna set it again, quite enjoyed it! (i didnt eat it. . )

I was gonna offer the 2 solutions in 1 answer....

Open sun roof

Point in garden hose

Turn on tap and fill car with water...

Not only do you kill the mouse but you find the leak that let him get in there in the first place! :wink: