Sign in to follow this  
veritas137

FNG here

Thanks to Josh (Red=Fast) for telling me about the forum.

I've always liked the Corrado and I finally got one this past fall. 90 G60 with a bunch of work already done to it. I got a good deal on it and have been fixing the misc. things wrong with it.

Corrado121704-1.jpg

That looks sweet old boy, and as we know, red ones go faster :-) Welcome to the forum.

Cheers,

Tom

Didn't like the BBS wheels (multispokes=bad) and they were too big IMHO.

Car is straight although I do need a new front bumper rebar. Bought it from the original owners. 125k on the clock now, fresh motor at 80k and rebuilt/ported charger at 90k.

Has pretty much everything I want done to it already except for a fresh tranny(sitting in my garage), a/f gauge, exhaust, chip, pulley, and maybe a few things here and there. Have replaced a trashed front motor mount and broken bracket, rear mount, bad plugs and the cap and rotor, Putting in fresh brake fluid tomorrow as well as VR6 upper strut mounts.

Love this car and I love working on VWs so it's a good fit.

I have to say I really liked the BBS wheels on the car. However, it looks just as good with the wheels it has now.

That F250 is a seriously long truck!

Wished we dint have to wear numberplates on the front of our cars.

That's just what I was thinking

Tempest

LOL, we are supposed to wear them here, at least in Cali. Doesn't mean we do...

I see someone was looking through my other pics. Yeah, my truck is a beast. I've thought about putting a small lift on it, but it's hard enough to load lumber as is.

Here are some pics of my first VW, yes I am relatively new to the VW scene, but I love em to death now. Can ya spot what is funny about the car?

8-11-03-3.JPG

8-11-03-9.JPG

Haha, too many doors, everyone's a comedian. :p I love 4 doors but stupid VW didn't want to bring the 4 door R32 over to this side of the pond.

And yes, it has a Jetta/Bora front end conversion. Everything actually bolts up quite nicely.