Sign in to follow this  
VR6 220

Newby!

Hi every1, this looks like a good site. Got myself my 1st VW last week. Ive always been a ford man since I passed my test and have just parted with a monster RS turbo. Anyway I saw the corrado and fell in love, well its abit special so heres the spec:

1994 VR6

Oettinger 220bhp engine conversion 3.2

Oettinger bodykit

Oettinger alloy wheels 215/40/16

Full cream leather retrim with black seams

Oettinger fat zorst

Spax suspension

Cat1 total closure

Got all reciepts here and it was a 35k car 10 years ago!

ONLY thing that put me off-its an auto, but sayin that I LOVE IT!

Got some pics but don't know how 2 host them? Sorry could some1 do me a favour if I email them to you? Cheers

Ha, first to say welcome and I don't even have a 'rado!

Good to have another one in the VW fold, i'm on my first after 10 years in the wilderness! (Uno Turbo x2, ahem... :oops:)

Welcome to the forum mate.

Was a Ford man myself before i bought the Raddo, definatley no looking back now :D

Does sound like a good buy, probably got the rims that I wanted for my Valver :p

Looking forward to the Pics

Welcome mate. Hope you find the forum enjoyable and useful. BTW I've got an auto too!

Welcome to the fold... am sure you'll never look back at fords again (never understood the attraction myself) Your VR sounds like a beaut... look forward to seeing some pics 8)

Welcome to the forum, sounds a beaut/

If your from Dereham as in Norfolk, you should pop along to the club gti meetin in norwich each month, be great too see the car :)

Sounds like the Oettinger Auto, that KVWLOON was lookin at buying.

welcome mate, i used to be into my fords (capris...oops), but ive had plenty of vdubs since although i did write off my corrado (make sure your bonnet catch works properly) but am lookin forward to replacing her as soon as funds allow

thanks for all the replies! looks like a well bigger forum than the RSturbo one! stevemac I'm now on the case with the pics....

crazymarcel yer sounds good, I actully brought the car from out acle way so you may have seen it already?

VR6 220, any idea when the car was Oettinger'd? There used to be one up here in Manchester with a spec almost identical to that which was done by Deutchcar (IIRC) and featured in a few mags... Get some pics up! 8)

Welcome to The Forum... 8)

VR6 220, any idea when the car was Oettinger'd? There used to be one up here in Manchester with a spec almost identical to that which was done by Deutchcar (IIRC) and featured in a few mags... Get some pics up! 8)

Welcome to The Forum... 8)

It was done from new, Scotts mototune london.....I have all the reciepts, its been a much loved car. I email stevemac some pics last nite :D

Damn thats one sexy, mean looking, nice wheeled corrado- who cares if its an auto.

Good buy mate and welcome to ze forum.

how much insurance u getting shafted for???

Just seen the pics - damn, that's a sweet ride...

Sheesh, what jobs do all the young'uns have these days to be able to afford motors like this??!! (Nearly) 28 and barely scraping by with a £700 Passat! :shock:

Heheh, just kidding VR6 220, be proud of your car and if you worked for it, don't let anyone tell you ya don't deserve it...

lol cheers again all! £1350ish full comp, which is cheaper than the RS was last year 3rd party. I love the looks of it and the leather but Im missin the kick in the back that the tubby gave!

tell you what for the small price of oooo, lets say your interior I'll kick you in the back every time you accelerate for a WHOLE weekend if that helps? :wink: :roll: :lol: