Sign in to follow this  
Slimbo

Genius VW Invention

Had a good look at the new Mk5 Golf GTi yesterday and came across the best thing I think I've ever seen on a VW in my life:

golfbulb.jpg

VW roundel lightbulb covers so that when you put your headlights on, you get the VW logo beamed onto the road in front of you in a Batman warning light stylee. That's f*cking brilliant.

Still not as clever as the device that automatically empties your wallet when you first buy a Rado and continues to keep it empty

Wouldn't mind having a Karmann-logo projected onto the road, far more exclusive than a mundane VW-logo that everyone seems to drive :lol: Let's not forget, we drive cars built by Karmann :-)

Tempest

Steady on there Eric, Think we should keep this one to ourselves :D

If the Chaves? get wind of this we will have to endure neon projections on the roads with every sorta image you can imagine Ford/Opal or what about that Mazda at the hockey stadium the other day :lol:

Still not as clever as the device that automatically empties your wallet when you first buy a Rado and continues to keep it empty

LMAO ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I noticed that too, thought VW are taking design to the next level.....kinda wish they would go back to the level they had when the designed the Corrado!

When they going to do the new Corrado? We know they CAN do it! 8)

Don't I know it :(