Sign in to follow this  
chris CORRADO

2.0L 16v 0-60 in 6.2 secs

security is good with one of them cars.

you can just pick it up and drop it over your garden fence, and hide it out the way.

don't beat me guys!!!

a motorsport lotus elise... *gulp*

& it used to belong to mate who tunes ferraris & this was his demo car !! LOL his company track day car so it proper shite quick!!!

this is what it looks like but without the stickers

00023812.jpg

i know its v. hairdressers but still i luv it!

fack me you one the lottery? thought you was a student??

How the f*ck do you afford a car like that at 19 years old?! :)

I work a full time job in a reasonably well paid IT job and still live at home with my parents, and I can still barely afford my Corrado!

Aren't you still at college??

im not sure what audi it came off i think it was a some quattro jobbie.... the guy who fitted it knew all about this MOD... all i know it make a nice noise and DRINKS the pertol !!! LOL

how fast is urs phil as i c u have tons of mods 2

Still scratching my head on this one.

2.0L 16v 0-60 circa 6.2 sec after a spit full of dollars. (circa 180bhp)(136 I believe as std and sprint in something around 7.5+sec)

2.9Vr 0-60 circa 6.2/6.4 (on a good day std) after a bank full of dollars (circa 190bhp)

don’t know, jury still out. must have been truant on the day they gave that maths lesson.

Tell you what blue, if your friend can tinker under your hood without so much as a VAG com in sight and can manage results like that then he is in for a very good career tuning cars. most places would charge you well over 2grand with no guarantees of knocking a second of your sprint time.

I feel sorry for this bloke who ditched his 2ltr 16 to buy a heaver

car :wink: http://www.stainlesssteelrat.net/Corrado.htm

i only spent about £600 on the engine... mappable superchip cost like £400 tho...

my mate who tuned my car LOL worked for ferrari and hes had like a lifetime in tuning cars... so i trust he serivces and tuning experience.

l8ter in the dry i will do the 60 sprint again wiv only me in the car as i might take another second off the time LOL

expect an update soon.. my car still pull at the same rate all hte way 2 120mph.... then in 5th she slows down a tad

chris CORRADO,

Mines not as quick as that, I'll try and post a similar video clip to yours over the next few days.

What adjustment did your mate make to the metering head? I've had a play with mine - basically adjusting a tiny screw which apparently controls the fuel pressure, but I could not tell any difference.

Did you notice much improvment after chipping it?

That's impressive stuff mate but you can take it off the axle stands now :lol:

You got any pics of the throttle body?

i notice hardly any diffrence when the chip was fitted coz it was fitted my monkeys...

when i got it remapped and properly set up by the ferrari guy there was a massive diffrence like a VR6 feeling LOL

*hints car is 4 sale*

LOL

yeah can every 1 try and get a video this one was taken wiv my camera phone...

Chris, could you please insert a link rather than the clip in your first post please?

I've just altered it actually :oops:

Back on topic - i've been trying to grab a video of my car in a straight line sprint for some time, but have never managed to get round to getting one! I'll wait till my engine mount and gear selection issues are sorted in a few weeks time and try and have another go :)

Is that a wind up? :?

I only ask because the acceleration seems constant, even through gear changes.

Also my old Clio had 172 break, weighing only a fraction of the Corrado, yet that had figures of 6.9 in the sprint to sixty.

Cheers Jim. I'm on a lazy one tonight :lol:

As much as I know that Chris isn't trying to con anyone, I'm still a little dubious about this.

It just doesn't seem right from a 2.0 valver.