Sign in to follow this  
blackcat

Any other female corrado owners?

Are there any other females on here? I admit I'm kinda new to this forum only registered the other day but I haven't seen any posts from any females.

Not that there's anything wrong in being surrounded by men with nice cars......just wondering?!!

There are actually a small handful of female members on here.. one of the most regular posters is MI5 VW :)

I had an email from a girl about door handles last week. She said she had just become a member of the forum but I haven't seen any posts from her.

It was only after andi upgraded the forum to include the little gender icons that I realised M15 VW is female... :oops:

:lol: M15 VW = Miss Vw :wink:

It was only after andi upgraded the forum to include the little gender icons that I realised M15 VW is female... :oops:

:lol: M15 VW = Miss Vw :wink:

He thought you were in the government agency MI5.

ffs! how did i not spot that one? I always saw it as Mi5! you mean not only are you not a bloke, you're not a spy either?

:lol: afraid not

Just out of interest.....do u really see my number plate as Mi5 vw with a kiss on the end?? (see sig)

Liking the new icon stuff 8)

Jim

a small handful of female members
I'm :shock:

Seriously though, welcome blackcat16V good to have you join us - love the name :)

do u really see my number plate as Mi5 vw with a kiss on the end??

Not anymore! I think the thing that made me think it was Mi5 is that fact my boss has M15 DWA on his car, and we took the p*ss for ages about his james bond aspirations...the good thing now is i get to call him 'Miss' :D

Jim
a small handful of female members
I'm :shock:

Seriously though, welcome blackcat16V good to have you join us - love the name :)

Er - I didn't mean that in a pervy way or anything mate?! :(

Welcome aboard BlackCat, You missed a cracking Meet the other day over in MK. Keep an eye out on the "last Post" tab or in the event announcement portal for the next. Think you will find we are all mature minded in the ways of the world, well except for Bally :lol: (only Joking) who stood in a puddle when he saw a Mazza Chav :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im a female corrado driver :D

so hang on, there's only 3 of us?? come on, there must be more!!!!

Im a female corrado driver :D

so hang on, there's only 3 of us?? come on, there must be more!!!!

Welcome aboard Jo. There was a tread a while back attempting to "Sniff" out (pardon the pun :lol: ) rado drivers of the fairer sex and I believe that there are quite a few if I remember. I only remember cos i was trying to ascertain the gender asignment of godskitchen. think he is male but the jury is still out on that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (sorry paul) :lol: :lol:

Welcome aboard Jo. There was a tread a while back attempting to "Sniff" out (pardon the pun :lol: ) rado drivers of the fairer sex and I believe that there are quite a few if I remember. I only remember cos i was trying to ascertain the gender asignment of godskitchen. think he is male but the jury is still out on that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (sorry paul) :lol: :lol:

cheers, i've been on the forum for about 18 months, although i got deleted last month for some reason and had to re register!! :?

Are there any other females on here? I admit I'm kinda new to this forum only registered the other day but I haven't seen any posts from any females.

Not that there's anything wrong in being surrounded by men with nice cars......just wondering?!!

OMGHI2U!!!

Yeah, I saw the post about the MK meet, but decided against going. My car is in desperate need of a respray. one side has been keyed, the other is really chipped. Didn't want to park nest to all those lovely corrados when mine looks like a state!!

I believe there are plenty of b!tches and tarts on here, not sure how many women tho :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I saw the post about the MK meet, but decided against going. My car is in desperate need of a respray. one side has been keyed, the other is really chipped. Didn't want to park nest to all those lovely corrados when mine looks like a state!!

Wouldnt worry to much abt that black, mine has a ding on the NSF wing/bonnet where it has a brief encounter with a Tuscan. Golddust has his nugget intriduced to too many speed humps and kurbs and Pauls Storm has probs with this on-off thingy. you will be in good company with a few scratches. come on down :wink:

My mam owns a VR corrado - does that count?

Unless you were raised in the wild by otters, then I guess she counts.