Riley

Late Black G60

PFR pads are really good, like em a lot.

LOOVE the yellow red and black colour theme Riley! Works well :shock: :notworthy:

PFR pads are really good, like em a lot.

LOOVE the yellow red and black colour theme Riley! Works well :shock: :notworthy:

Had them on MrsBadcrumble with the 280mm's. Must say I don't rate them. Much preferred the Ferodo 2500 pads I had previous to those on the 256's!

Hobbit pads?! :lol:

PFRs need a little heat in them (not as much as greens do) before they start working well, but then again so does an engine so who cares :lol:

Hobbit pads?! :lol:

PFRs need a little heat in them (not as much as greens do) before they start working well, but then again so does an engine so who cares :lol:

Believe me, I put plenty of heat into the Pagid pads I had and the Ferodo DS 2500's on the 256's (with heat) broke far better than the Pagid pads on the 280's ever did!

Maybe Pagid 280s are not very good then in your experience. I know the 256s are great, but am unsure why they differ so much.

Maybe Pagid 280s are not very good then in your experience. I know the 256s are great, but am unsure why they differ so much.

Indeed! Needless to say, I wont be going Pagid again. But it's funny, they get a lot of positive comments (you included) maybe I had a bad set :?

All i can say regarding the DS2500 is they take a little heat on 305's to get really really good then as they get proper stinking hot with serious abuse they just get better and better with no fade.

All i can say regarding the DS2500 is they take a little heat on 305's to get really really good then as they get proper stinking hot with serious abuse they just get better and better with no fade.

I agree, exactly the same on the 256's. Require a little work to get warm, albeit good from cold, awesome when hot!!

Yeah they tend to need only a little heat to wake them up, but nice progressive breaking which is good enough for me these days :D

Yet to find out how well they last, how dusty they are etc obviously...but happy so far, esecially over the ones that 'dropped out' :lol:

Neil.

Can i have some idea's of value please guys? :)

Its got some pretty individual touches never seen on a corrado before, i have new wishbones with bushes/front top mounts/rear top mounts/tie rods/track rods on the way for it as i was just replacing them all as a matter of course.

Its pretty much a finished project, only needs a couple of things finishing and that would be a propper 3 vdo gauge holder as i made a temporary one, fitting the nitrous kit if you so wish, and a new rear abs sensor needed, and a new drivers sun visor as the current one is half modified for something i never got around to doing, and the exhaust is blowing slightly.

Neil.

its a tough one bud. I'd say from your perspective you shouldnt accept any less than £4k. whether thats what the market thinks is another matter!

Nah problem still there... :(

Went to a rolling road day at Awesome yesterday...A few of us went and it was a good do :)

Thought i may as well find out what the corrado is putting out, here's a couple pics first.

Me and Joe, the only Corrado's there waiting to get on the rollers.

radog60rollingroaded.jpg

radog60rollingroaded3.jpg

radog60rollingroaded4.jpg

And onto the rollers being strapped down, i asked them not to strap it through the wheels :oops: so they were there messing about for a while! I was getting worried at this point...

radog60rollingroaded2.jpg

And the figures/graph.

203.6 brake horse and 184lbs ft of torque, i don't know if this is a good result, but im very happy with the way it puts the power down (bottom graph) And this is with my 3 year+ running problem!

Clicky here for video.

radog60rollingroaded7.jpg

Neil.

Cool 8)

Really like to get mine done but I'm scared it'll probably blow up!

Thats what I thought but I went for it with mine

175 Bhp and 187 lb ft torque

Happy with the result seeing as im running with a charger thats never been serviced (100K) and 70mm pulley and unknown chip

Video below

Sorry to Hijack your thread Neil lol

th_MOV00103.jpg

can't argue with those figures mate :0)

:salute:

I rekon u should get a wideband of some description so you can see what the fueling is doing.

It might point you in the right direction in relation to you know what. :)

No worries Manny 8)

Aye, may look into the wideband jobbie...just need to understand them a bit more first as i like to learn before buying sommet blind so to speak.

The corrado is now up on Awesome gti's site too :D

Piccy here

Rolling road graph

Video?

Also check here for Joe's g60 corrado, and Manny's mk2 g60...

Neil.

Finally found a reasonably priced rear abs sensor for the rear left!

Nice new one:

g60newabssensornearside.jpg

Old one broke upon trying to remove (common) so the sensor/magnet bit was stuck tight in the hub, a little tip is to place a 13/14mm socket over it and knock it out...just means removing the caliper/carrier/disc.

And if you don't at least have some emory paper or ideally a small finger file you will never get the new sensor in...You have to clean the hole back to absolute bare metal, and then apply a small amount of copper grease.

g60newabssensornearside1.jpg

g60newabssensornearside2.jpg

And removed...No abs light blinding me anymore :D

g60newabssensornearside3.jpg

Neil.

No worries Manny 8)

Aye, may look into the wideband jobbie...just need to understand them a bit more first as i like to learn before buying sommet blind so to speak.

The corrado is now up on Awesome gti's site too :D

Piccy here

Rolling road graph

Video?

Also check here for Joe's g60 corrado, and Manny's mk2 g60...

Neil.

get them to see how it fuels at your next MOT.

nothing wrong with it in terms of making power though. :)

Me and Joe, the only Corrado's there waiting to get on the rollers.

And the figures/graph.

203.6 brake horse and 184lbs ft of torque, i don't know if this is a good result, but im very happy with the way it puts the power down (bottom graph) And this is with my 3 year+ running problem!

Neil.

Good numbers, is joes standard as there is no spec next to his image on the website.I assume joe's is the one with the early grill in black with BBS's? Wish I'd known about this I would of tagged along need to my car back on the Awesome rollers to see if I've fixed the fueling issue I had last year. Oh well! :|

Your looking at around 200lb/ft at the flywheel from what I can workout. :)

If you know of any other days at awesome before Spetember/October time please let me know. :)

Hi mate, aye i guess the figures are alright...And yep Joe's is the standard one, just lowered on the original bbs. :)

We are starting to organise a day at awesome on Volksdevil here and here. :)

Where did you get the sensor from?

Cheers.

Good ol' ebay mate :) there's a guy finally started selling them on there. 8)

get them to see how it fuels at your next MOT.

nothing wrong with it in terms of making power though. :)

Cheers mate, it fuels spot on at mot :(