Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Corrado spotting Jan 2005

two weeks ago i was moaning that i never see any C's in the bristol area, but in the last three days ive seen 5! all different models, colours

last one was a burgundy (dont know model :( ) late style in willsbridge again. driver waved, but are you on here? doubt it lol

last one was a burgundy (dont know model :( ) late style in willsbridge again. driver waved, but are you on here? doubt it lol

I have a G reg burgundy 16v (debadged front and back) with a VR6 bonnet and I drive through willsbridge a fair bit... Do you remember the reg?

What were you in?

Recently i've seen a light blue/grey (nice colour!) VR6 around bath, A really hot girl driving a VR6 in saltford (by the speed camera!) a white 2.0 16v on the Bristol ring road and a white 1.8 16v in Bath.

Can't remember seeing anyone around willsbridge for a while, but i'll be driving through in about 1/2hour!! will be on the look out!

My brother saw these two VR6s? in salibury on christmas day am.

The back one is L*** OAC, front seems to have small number plate?

I've seen a couple in the Bedford area. There is a nice black vr6 always parked in the rope walk car park.

If anyone sees mine (black j reg 16v) they'll recognise it by the lovely scratch from the back all the way to the front wing done by some bugger and a key!!

Went through the bridge, didnt see you! Saw a K reg Black VR6 parked on a drive, near cherry gardens? And a silver VR6 outside my grans old house on ashley down rd, bristol.

aaaah the infamous black k reg vr6 i know it well!.... been there for years, and exactly thereason i bought my C lol. you didnt see me?.. im disappointed now, i washed it special and everything lmao

Spotted 3 (!) today in the southampton area

1) Parked up on the hard shoulder (sniff...) on the M27 eastbound between the M3 exit and entrance under the bridge.... circa 12:15

2) G reg 16v at the Tesco filling station on a35 Soton circa 14:30

3) J99 xxx Silver, Eastbound M27 around Fareham (J10/9) circa 18:30

Were any of them members on here and hope the C by the side of the road was OK...

You wouldn't have noticed me as I was in the stealth mode in the family people carrier but I can see you......

John.

White one 2day on the A412 Buckingham, Now thats rare! you beeped as I was turning right onto the by-pass and headed of 2wards tingwick. Gave ya a flash on your way back. Did you forget something or was that a wrong turning there somewhere? :) LOL

Seen a few recently.

1) A very low dark green VR A1* VWW, seen you before ages ago too (on the same stretch of road) on the A6 in Stockport at 8.40 am but can't remember what day it was. You pulled out and followed down the bus lane and then the back roads to escape the queuing traffic.

2) Then yesterday morning just before 11am spotted a dark H reg about 3 cars behind me on the A6 and I turned off towards the B&Q so didn't get a close look.

3) About 10.30 this morning spotted a blackberry or twilight violet C on the approach to the M60 roundabout near the pyramid in Stockport with some large wheels. Looked a bit like slot's car maybe...

4)Finally just seen a storm parked five minutes from my house N317 ***

I guess that's me done for the year then!

Pacing along side someone on the M1 northbound earlier this evening at around 5pm - nugget yellow, aftermarket tail-lights? Has to be someone here! :)

just wondering if ryde is the corrado capital of the isle of wight.

3 spotted this weekend !!!!!

silver 16V - outside the crown saturday night

white - going down union street on sunday

blue vr6 (storm ??) - also going down union street on sunday

About 10.30 this morning spotted a blackberry or twilight violet C on the approach to the M60 roundabout near the pyramid in Stockport with some large wheels. Looked a bit like slot's car maybe...

Nice one mate !!! :thumb right:

I'm alway's buzzing up and down the A6 buxton road !! :)

spotted nearly 20 C's blitzing around MK yesterday. Wonder if......o....hang on a minite...... :? :p 8) :lol: :wink:

About 10.30 this morning spotted a blackberry or twilight violet C on the approach to the M60 roundabout near the pyramid in Stockport with some large wheels. Looked a bit like slot's car maybe...

Nice one mate !!! :thumb right:

I'm alway's buzzing up and down the A6 buxton road !! :)

I only saw you from a distance but looking very cool, love the colour!