Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Corrado spotting Jan 2005

Theres been a beautiful Green VR6, N** GCL, totally standard apart from no side trim, 120K odd on the clock parked in the long stay car park at York Station for the past couple of days. Left a note under the wiper with the forum address and a compliment :lol:

Cheers,

Tom

Saw a C between Alvechurch and Redditch earlier today - I flashed, you flashed... anyone on here?

Cheers,

--

Olly

saw a nice blue m reg vr6 on dereham road in norwich this afternoon. the chap was in his 40's i would say and had a distinctive long beard. dont suppose any takers?

saw a nice blue m reg vr6 on dereham road in norwich this afternoon. the chap was in his 40's i would say and had a distinctive long beard. dont suppose any takers?

Think its a midnight blue vr6 with black leather, the chap and his wife who mostly drive it live in Costessey. They dont come on the forum, think he member of the yahoo groups corrado thing. Came to the wagon one sunday last summer/

well at least ive seen someone who is known by someone on here!! there is always a vr6 parked down st benedicts street i think

well at least ive seen someone who is known by someone on here!! there is always a vr6 parked down st benedicts street i think

Yeah think its as close as ya gonna get :) Havent seen the one on St Benedicts.

im sure its st benedicts (where cash convertors is)

i thinks a blue vr6 but i havent seen it in the daylight

see a white corrado (no badge) up yarmouth the last sunday and another white one in norwich the other nite

Yesterday Black VR6 in Tankerton. Nice clean car with silver VR6 badge on front. Reg- M666.

I seen this one about a few times as well. Also seen a white C around Canterbury, possibly a G60.

One of the examiners at the driving test centre in Canterbury (can see the rear car park out my office window) had a red G60 J*** CUC, i think he must of sold it, or doesn't come to work in it any more.

Drove past someone in what I believe was either 2.0 16v or 2.0 8v in Warwick yesterday - I tried to flash the lights but saw you at the last second so you might not have seen it. You were just up by the old Potterton factory..

white, dropped (g60??) with 17's near station road bristol yesterday afternoon... nice(bit dirty though lol) was it you?

anthonyk, what do you drive? I'll keep an eye out for you!
it's a green VR6 on an L plate. Unfortunately don't use it that much as i can walk to work in under 10 mins!

gorgeous black g60 with shiny 17' 5 spokes in warmley, bristol midday sunday... very shining example, literally

AndyVR6[/b]& anthonyk, Was either of you along broad oak road a few weeks ago? I saw a black vr as i was coming out of the vallet centre along there! nodded etc so knew what he was driving.

Its strange as there seems to be loads of raddos around the canterbury area now..

I see a blue g60 almost like mine every day along the wingham road .. sad thing is i dont think the chap knows what he is driving! (sorry if u do and ur reading this!)

luke

Either of you guys going to the south east meet @ westerham in feb? would be nice to have a convoy....

I see an L reg White VR6 most mornings hammer/liphook way in west sussex/hants and i also saw a red K reg 16v i think along the A283 petworth road.

anthonyk, have seen a green VR6 in the mornings sometimes, driving through Chartham Hatch- that you?

G60Dub, quite often along Broad Oak road- don't think it would have been me cos I don't remember seeing you. I drive a black K-reg VR with Solitudes and smoked FK tail lights- keep an eye out for me.

South East meet would be good, but all my weekends are tied up for house hunting at the mo'. Maybe in a couple of months- convoy sounds cool- I'd like to see my old VR again too 8) (Nikki's VR)

AndyVR6 - can't remember having been to Chartham Hatch recently, so not me i'm afraid. Only time i'm down broak oak rd is when the car's off to Volksline to be fixed, which has been at bit too often recently for my liking!

G60DUB, when's the meet? May be able to come along, wassit all about (new to this excuse the ignorance!)

anthonyk, have seen a green VR6 in the mornings sometimes, driving through Chartham Hatch- that you?

G60Dub, quite often along Broad Oak road- don't think it would have been me cos I don't remember seeing you. I drive a black K-reg VR with Solitudes and smoked FK tail lights- keep an eye out for me.

South East meet would be good, but all my weekends are tied up for house hunting at the mo'. Maybe in a couple of months- convoy sounds cool- I'd like to see my old VR again too 8) (Nikki's VR)

:D

hopefully ill have the wiring sorted out for u by then

AndyVR6 - can't remember having been to Chartham Hatch recently, so not me i'm afraid. Only time i'm down broak oak rd is when the car's off to Volksline to be fixed, which has been at bit too often recently for my liking!

G60DUB, when's the meet? May be able to come along, wassit all about (new to this excuse the ignorance!)

Andyvr6 - Was a black VR! probably was you it was a few weeks ago on a saturday around 2ish

Anthonyk its the first sunday of the month a25 westerham.

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16055

Spotted a Black G60 on the A428 I was heading towards cambridge y'day abt 1pm, the chap waved & i flashed back, anyone here??

G60Dub, I remember now- were you waiting to pull out on the left and I was driving towards town?