Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Corrado spotting Jan 2005

Silver 16v that followed me off the A46 and into Warwick for about 15 minutes earlier today at about 12:45?

I mean, how many flipping Corrado's do I have to spot before it ends up being someone on here. I've seen about 6 over christmas that i've posted up on here and not one bloody response :(

EMAIL:-

Hi

seen your car on the forum and think i may have been behind you at the lights today in Abergele,I have a black g60

am i right.

cheers martin

i was spotted :wink:

Drove behind a grey/silver VR(?) @ about 6:30ish last nite (10th), on M1 from about Northampton to when I came off @ J12. L***BKJ.

Dont think u saw me, as we were both going kinda quick. Obviously no quicker then 70mph Occifer tho..... ;)

Green, in Bruton last Saturday, flashed and waved.

Red, in Ubley this morning, I flashed but didn't see any response :(

Thorpey that would have been my raddo as I was popping over to say Happy New Year to Daz and Steve.

From Oxford to Littlehampton I managed to flash 4 raddos one being yours :)

Will be driving into Oxford tonight - just outside the town initially and then into the city centre (to the Raymond Blanc Petit Blanc Bisto!) a little later! I'll be on the look out for Rado's! :D

Spotted J** DUV this morning at about 8.20ish in Goldsmith Avenue in Portsmouth. I pulled out in front of you and you then let another car out as well.

Well I'm still waiting to be spotted its mainly Rado's from darn sarf!

Seen a couple recently

1) Nugget yellow G60? Parked in Handforth Dean off A34

2) Mystic blue storm (luvverly motor) in Wilmslow

3) Red unknown model, in Tesco at Handforth Dean, poss the same one seen in Trafford Centre during Xmas period

Keep an eye out for me!

Lippy

You'll need good eyesight from Milton Keynes tho :-P

RED L reg VR^ in beechdown business park chineham, basingstoke.. Standard , needs a wax.

Who was in the yellow g60 next to me at leeds rd retail park traffic lights? I tried to let on to you but you looked forward all the time :?

Driving back from Ipswich to Plymouth saw red corrado on opposite side of road - didn't see until last minute as was concentrating on overtaking drifting land rover! - it looked very good.

hey sorry i didnt acknowledge you as i was going a bit fast and only saw you at last second,shame would have been nice to check your car out it looked very nice

Who was in the yellow g60 next to me at leeds rd retail park traffic lights? I tried to let on to you but you looked forward all the time :?
:) that was probably me mate,work just opposite there,sorry i didnt see you

:) that was probably me mate,work just opposite there,sorry i didnt see you[/quote:5f76e]
that was probably me mate,work just opposite there,sorry i didnt see you

Not you mate saw your car at Heartshead services when we met up last year.

This one was a G60 not a 20v Turbo :D

Saw a bright red one today, ???? GHP, on a roundabout near Coventry. No idea of engine, had no badges. I was in an MGB so you wouldn't have seen me if you're on here...

--

Olly

I was playing football at the Firhill Complex in Glasgow last night & saw a black Rado in the car park on my way out. Registration was M*** UKW.

Anybody on here?

Did it have 17's on it? I think I seen the same one about 3.30 this morning turning on to Argyle Street.

I think so, they looked fairly big anyway. 6 spoke, probably TSW or something?

Saw a good looking red vr6, M-reg lastnight at the broadmarsh in Nottingham, looked like it had been to see 'yoda motorsport'? think I have seen the car in golf+.

Hope you noticed my vr6 behind you! :cry:

Saw a good looking red vr6, M-reg lastnight at the broadmarsh in Nottingham, looked like it had been to see 'yoda motorsport'? think I have seen the car in golf+.

Hope you noticed my vr6 behind you! :cry:

I think this one is just up the road from my work place in Colwick. Did it have 5 spoke 17" alloys?

It certainly had 17s, guess they were 5 spoke.

I also see a 'rado going from loughborough to the M1 on the A6 regulary, wonder if it's anybody here.

:roll:

Red Corrado in Maldon Thurs 13th near Safeway at about 8.30pm.

Green Corrado A12 between Borham and Danbury junctions 1.15pm today.

saw a lovely clean corrado today at about 2.30 in the berni royal car park in sutton coldfield aqua pearl blue L181 FOV. very nice :D

Straight in and on here with this one!

Silver maybe dirty white C from today, M39 BPN from the A303 - M3 camberley junction Fair hoon!!

Had to back off (excuses!) cos got stupid little mong wheel on and dont trust it for shit, already caused spin last week at half 1 in morning, sods law a policemancomesround the roundabout when im facing the wrong way on the dual carraige way! first 7 day wonder in C tho :)