Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

chav spotting!

while on the way to get a subway sandwich this lunchtime i spotted this. the guy wasnt too happy that three lads in a corrado were 4 foot off his bumper trying to get a good photo but what does he expect?

Class!

That Fiesta isn't actually too bad on the chav stakes though....just a zorst (and only 1, not 5) and regular light tinting.....something most of us have done to our Cs.

I bet Saxo drivers everywhere are desperate for that plate!

theres a '16v' badge from a saxo on the back too which you cant quite see in that photo, his alloys were big chrome jobbies but overall it was fairly subtle, the driver was 100% chav though, glaring at me out of his window from under a mop of bleached blonde hair and a cap...

thought that might get on your goat Bally. Mind you, Eric (Tempest) has got a sorta "Vigilante Chav"protestors group going. Think it is a love/hate relationship :D :D :D

check out how hes mounted the spoiler so the rear wiper cant move further that about 2" but i suppose he cant see out the back anyway!

thought that might get on your goat Bally. Mind you, Eric (Tempest) has got a sorta "Vigilante Chav"protestors group going. Think it is a love/hate relationship :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: mate...