Sign in to follow this  
stel g60

top gear studios

does anyone know where they do the filming for top gear? im goin on saturday :multi: :multi: but i dont know exactly where it is. can anyone help?

Top Gear is filmed at Dunsfold Aerdrome, about 10 miles south of Guildford on the A281 - I know this because I used to work there when it was a British Aerospace site...!

Come round the M25 til J10, then take the A3 to Guildford. Come off the A3 into Guildford town centre and follow signs for Horsham A281. About 8-9 miles out of Guildford you'll go past Smithbrook Kilns - take the first right immediately after. At the end of the road, turn right, and about 200m later, take the road on the left as the main road does a sharp right turn. At the end of that road is Dunsfold aerodrome. If you miss the right turn after Smithbrook Kilns, just turn right at the traffic lights about 100m later, and carry on till you reach the sharp right turn, with the road to Dusfold on the left. The postcode for the aerodrome is GU8 4BS if you want to use http://www.multimap.com

Hope this helps! :)

Have fun, lucky get...! How'd you get tickets?! I'd love to go back and see the place - stopped working there about 7 years ago, not long before BAe left...

Have fun, lucky get...! How'd you get tickets?! I'd love to go back and see the place - stopped working there about 7 years ago, not long before BAe left...

my sister got em. dont know how though, dont even know why, a mini and a bentley look the same to her :?