Sign in to follow this  
RACK

Look what else I've got

was watching it me self,thought it may be a powerflow system?

normally says on the boxes though... :?

Just to confirm, this exhaust system is definetely an early Milltek system at's identical to the one I had on my Corrado when I first bought it,

Cheers,

BigEastSideVWG60

When you say it's an early Milltek does this mean I'll have a problem fitting it to my '92 C?

I was underneath mine yesterday and the mounting points all look the same.

are miltek ok now i had one on a golf when they first came onto the scene i sent it back it was so badly made! it cracked i 1000 miles and never fitted without hitting something sounded nice mind!

are miltek ok now i had one on a golf when they first came onto the scene i sent it back it was so badly made! it cracked i 1000 miles and never fitted without hitting something sounded nice mind!

Well I wasn't impressed by my Milltek in the slightest....and that was about 4 or 5 months ago, so they're perhaps still no better than they were back then.

The design of the Milltek Corrado Bar type system is flawed and something I told them in person, but they weren't interested in my views on the matter, so they had the exhaust given back to them.

I'll let you all know when I get round to putting it on. Although a lot of people have slated powerflow systems, the one on mine is well made and sounds good.

I've only bought this one for a change.

As soon as it's on I'll give my honest opion.

Thanks for the input so far

get the autosol on it before you fit it, never know when you're going to roll it and can you imagine the embarassment of a dirty exhaust

always thinkin:-)

get the autosol on it before you fit it, never know when you're going to roll it and can you imagine the embarassment of a dirty exhaust

always thinkin:-)

LOL

Well I wasn't impressed by my Milltek in the slightest....and that was about 4 or 5 months ago, so they're perhaps still no better than they were back then.

The design of the Milltek Corrado Bar type system is flawed and something I told them in person, but they weren't interested in my views on the matter, so they had the exhaust given back to them.

Sorry for Hijacking the thread, but Kev what exhaust system do you use?

I was looking at the Milltek as i thought it was recommended by alot of C owners on here :?

Hijack over :D

Yeah i have read all the posts about milltek and like what i heard. I just wanted to know what Kevs preferance is as another option!!!

Cheers Jim, that rules that out then!!! If i am going to replace my current one i wont be putting a standard one back on. Can i ask why you went for Magnex????

I went with it because it was on the car when I bought it :D Have no complaints with it so far :)

:lol: that would explain it!!!

Shame I bought mine with a Scorpion twin DTM :pukeright:

The reason i am looking to change.

GIXXERUK, was that on your C when you bought it if not why did you go for that system ? Just trying to find the best and i have heard alot of good things about the milltex, but not much about anything else???

I dont know of many dissatisfied Magnex'd Corrado owners.. I know AndyVR6 used to have one on his 16v and and he was more than happy with it!