bristolbaron

G60.. what's it worth?.. Now Bristolbarons Gallery!

looking good baz.. with a drop will look very nice!

did you go for the P zeros in the end??

mike_g60, it's in the first page mate!

... in need of a respray on the driver’s side. At the same time I decided to have the rest of the paintwork done, so everything matched! It went to Crash, based in Corsham [nr Bath] who did a pretty lousy job first time round. It went straight back to them and in fairness, they were very quick to rectify the faults.

I bought a pair of deseamed wingmirrors and these were sprayed and fitted at the same time..

Bally, yup, got the p zero's.. to early to tell if they're any good, but already found out i cant have anyone in the back!

What a transformation.I think the Corrado should have come with Borbet A's as standard(where did you get them?).I do think that it would look the absolute conkers with the original rear lights though.Sorry,but I think those style of lights make an 'old' car look even older.I think the rear cluster(is that the term?)is one of the Corrado's strongest points.I hope I haven't offended you with those comments,but I really like the comparison in colours with the lights on a blue Corrado.

But then,it's not my car!

gradeAfailure, cheers mate! yup, the hunt for flat centres is one of the next jobs. TheWizardofOdds, I got the borbets from german ebay.. they dont come up to often in a 17" though! Interesting about the lights, ive been toying with putting them back on after seeing Furki's at the weekend!

Really nice example... look forward to seeing it around... have to organise a CF cruise down to No Rice!!! Was the re-spray a local job??

Dixxy, you've seen it around!! I met you once at GSF in Easton, you were driving a Clio..

Respray was done in corsham, the other side of bath. And No rice sounds good, im down most months anyway [except tonight!] so tag along!

Dixxy, you've seen it around!! I met you once at GSF in Easton, you were driving a Clio..

Respray was done in corsham, the other side of bath. And No rice sounds good, im down most months anyway [except tonight!] so tag along!

Memory like a sieve... sorry mate of course we did... PM me if your going to next months, i haven't been down yet so looking forward to it, also should have some other friends in tow.

And if you don't mind me asking... how much was the re-spray??

most of it was covered by insurance, so no idea what they would charge direct. however, its worth getting someone to crash into you if you can!

I'll def be at NR next month. would be good to all go down.. PM me nearer the time and we'll arrange meeting point etc.

Furki, thanks bud 8)

most of it was covered by insurance, so no idea what they would charge direct. however, its worth getting someone to crash into you if you can!

Is that an offer??!!.... Cool sounds good mate hopefully we'll get some good weather

just found this thread baz!

have to say the c is lookin awesome, such a transformation since when i saw it. good luck with the rest of the project...

pete

sure am mate, graduate soon so when the (big?) bucks start rolling in, ill be on the look out!

ah ha - the Barron aint herd/seen you In a while mate - you still want my old steering wheel, as its under my desk here - did notice your name in the credits in the sprinter to "look at you" :wink: :thumbsup:

_leon_, ah cheers mate.. pics posted as requested! The wheels were supposed to be for winter use only, but this years working faster than i am at the moment!

DUB, i've been around, but just been flat out! i'll grab the wheel off you at some point. PM me your number, i have to go over your way over the next few days.

May as well do a general update as im here, as i havent for about a year!

Last summer involved chip/pulley, charger overhaul, KW coilies and a full stainless system all from Gwerks.. [feck didnt realise how much money darrens had off me!] the S/steel system is awesome. quiet for normal driving, but LOUD when you properly floor it!.. perfect.

Last summer also saw my first foreign show, at Mania in Belgium. The show was great, drove after work on the saturday night, and stayed in brussels before driving to the show and then back home again the next day.

Edition was the highlight of the calender last year, and the decider with wether im actually gonna keep the rado or not. As i have a company car now, i only get to drive it every few weeks and its still parked on road, so seems less and less worth having.. but thats not the point! Every time i drive, i get excited about it again, and as long as that continues, its staying with me.

This year will see: new wheels, smoothed wings, big brakes and a 'controversial front end' all will be revealed at E38. Unfortunatly, i wont be at the show on the saturday, as being Sept 1st, that means new registrations so a busy day as im in car sales. however, my presence will be felt on saturday night!

May the 4th be with you.