Sign in to follow this  
willwoll100

Tyre Pressures?

I have searched for this but I've been unable to find any info on here or on google :(

I'm running 17's on my VR with 205/40 Rainsports any ideas what tyre pressures I should have them at?

Cheers

I run my 17s at 32 PSI. Any more and they'll wear in the middle.
I run my G60 (205/40WR17 Eagle F1's) at 42psi front & 36psi rear. Any lower & my rims start to hit the road... :(

Tyre wear is even too... :shock:

42! They'll be at 46psi on the move (heat expands the air pressure by 4psi), which is way too high imo.....but if that's what you need, so be it, LOL!

i set mine up from hot as im from a racing background (how pretentious does that sound!!) go for a spirited drive ending up at a garage with an air supply with a good air gauge or take your own and measure from there i stick to 34 front 32 rear when hot seems perfect to me but tyre pressure is a vital part of car set up and its free to fiddle around with spend some time and try different pressures. i was readind a review of the new db9 le man car they had to throw away a days testing as there was too much moisture in the air that they had pumped the tyres up with! an extreme comparison i know but still makes ya think!