Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

New Premier C

The colour looks phenominal in that last picture!

But I think the RS's ruin it for me. Just wish it was rolling on something a little fresher, thats all! :(

the rs301 i belive were designed for the rado.. so i guess this is the ultimate oem wheel really...

personally i think it looks amazing .

You can't say its boring just a cleaned version of standard and if I know Steve the standard will be v. high with some unique touches no doubt, i'm confident it will look far better in the metal than in these pics. I like it but as I said earlier i'm glad its been kept subtle. I agree about the rims he should swap them with me for my RH ZW1s :wink:

I really like that, the colour is cool and I like the wheels, but the only thing that niggles is the mirrors (or lack thereof).

Cheers,

Tom

You can't say its boring just a cleaned version of standard and if I know Steve the standard will be v. high with some unique touches no doubt, i'm confident it will look far better in the metal than in these pics. I like it but as I said earlier i'm glad its been kept subtle. I agree about the rims he should swap them with me for my RH ZW1s :wink:

I'm just jealous! :ignore: Looks a sh1t load better than mine so..... :( You are probably right though, would look better in the flesh.

good point and may I say very well argued!

To be fair though the car looks really nice, nice colour, and standard ish. I didnt even notice it had no mirrors lol! I bet thats a knacker to drive.

Its just the way the wheels have been don that gets me :snipersmile:

Some people feel stretching the tyres accentuates the wheel..... but to me it just looks like the owner was too tight to fit a proper tyre.

If he built it for himself, why's he selling it?

he's likes building cars, once there done he looks for something else.

I'm supprised people aren't keen, I thought this is the style that most people on this forum liked... :? Either way I like it... its certainly how I'd want mine to be, very subtle - but I'd have different wheels and rear lights 8)

I'm supprised people aren't keen, I thought this is the style that most people on this forum liked... :? Either way I like it... its certainly how I'd want mine to be, very subtle - but I'd have different wheels and rear lights 8)

Yeah i'm surprised, subtle car's are slated for being boring and wilder cars are tacky. Can't win :lol:

As i've said, I think the car looks very nice but I just really don't get on with those wheels - though would feel slightly better about it if they were dished slightly.

some people like the look of stretched tyres and some people dont, i like it, and i think they blend in with the shape of the arch

If he used correct tyres for those width of rims, he would have to run the car so high, that it would look like a 4x4!!

This threads just goin the same a thousand others do, it all boils down to personal taste. Its hard not to say what you would prefer yourself or 'but if it was mine i would....' or 'i like it but...' quite funny really ! I myself can't just say i like without saying what i would of done. Like putting different tyres on it and....

So is it actually for sale, or is it going to be his daily driver as stated in the magazine?

Did look very nice though in the mag!

So is it actually for sale, or is it going to be his daily driver as stated in the magazine?

Did look very nice though in the mag!

its for sale, far as i know steve's daily driver is a mk2 edition blue 16v

I like it! The wheels arn't modern, but nors the car?! If they'd brought something out with fresh 20" spinners and a jap style bodykit they'd be closed down!! (or relocated to essex!)

OEM+.. they way forward.

Just seen the PVW and it does look good - really thought they were 17'' RS' but they're Porsche 16''. Not bad for 2 weeks work aswell !

Not bad for 2 weeks work aswell !

thats probably steve taking the piss, definately took longer than that.

Does looks nice, although I'd have it alot lower, engine bay could done with a clean!!