Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

almost sacked this afternoon!

I would have thought your daily grind must feature vacuuming all the coke out of the mixing desks at least once? :lol:

You wouldn't believe some of the things I've found in mixing desks in my time... It was worse when I worked for a Dance station though... :|

You wouldn't believe some of the things I've found in mixing desks in my time... It was worse when I worked for a Dance station though... :|

My mate is an engineer at MTV, so I guess the horror stories are comparable :lol:

My mate is an engineer at MTV, so I guess the horror stories are comparable :lol:

that white powder gets everywhere, you'd thought they'd be a little more careful, but then again, anyone doing that stuff probably doesn't care anyway

I use to work for an American company with offices in Las Vegas and here in Notts. A manager at the US office heard they were going to start random drugs testing so he put in an application for a transfer to the Notts office.......you can guess why. He ended up being my manager.

Mmmm Vegas to Nottingham, I bet wild horses couldn't keep him back :D

chrishill, that really sucks, but I'm glad it all got sorted out, and cheers for the info on false positives. I've had to take 2 drugs tests so far, and I'll probably have to take another one within a couple of months, so that's useful to know in case anything goes wrong.

Cheers,

Tom