Sign in to follow this  
corradostorm

UK Corrado Calendar

or the calender could be 6ftx5ft? :thumbleft: :ignore:

Now there's an idea... a CF poster featuring all the cars!

If someone has that clever software, it could be one of those posters that makes up a picture from thousands of little pictures... :lol:

dinkus, I have that software! :D May have to look into doing just that! 8)

Cool, does it tell you that you need more green ish pictures or anything, or do you just have to keep feeding it more pictures til it's happy?

Cool, does it tell you that you need more green ish pictures or anything, or do you just have to keep feeding it more pictures til it's happy?

I thought it just adjusted the overall hue of each pic to get the right shade it needs for the "Pixel" :scratch:

Henny.... Start clicking mate. :D

or the calender could be 6ftx5ft? :thumbleft: :ignore:

Now there's an idea... a CF poster featuring all the cars!

If someone has that clever software, it could be one of those posters that makes up a picture from thousands of little pictures... :lol:

this would make the ideal front cover for the calendar maybe spell out corrado on the front cover, and it would certainly be able to include most of the members cars and wouldnt have to use very high res images as they would be so small anyway

is there anyone we can each send a couple of images to who can use them in the montage? maybe limit the size to 640x480 or something like that?

would also be quite good if the dates for the calendar where on a slightly longer page than the pictures, then you can choose whatever car you want to display for that month 8)

(i wish the hollyoaks calendar had this feature when the fat red headed one was featured i had to tear her off and fold one of the nicer ones over her) :lol:

Well i've got a crap load of GMail invites.. what with 1GB of storage, I could make up a silly account (like mailto:[email protected]) and just let people go nuts.. then trawl through them a little later down the line.

I think the collage picture thing is a good idea for the cover and/or poster.

TBH, even if it's a full-size poster, the images need only be 640x480 to get a high enough resolution, so er start collecting (in a new thread) Jim! :D