Sign in to follow this  
RACK

Losing Faith

I'm starting to lose faith in my C :cry: Lately all the work I'm wanting to get done has come to a stand still and really pi$$in me off!

My front engine mount is saggier than a witch's tit (I've got a solid one on my window sill), my engine is beggin for the G-Werks forged pistons to be put in, I've still got loads of new stuff to buy for the engine too inc red tops, 3.5fpr, sns chip and ligthening&balancing (daz hopefully I'll be calling you soon bout all this), I've got a clutch slippier than an eel bathed in KY (also got this waiting to in), I need to get it sprayed, my heater is still not working and now a nice grinding noise comes from the passenger side when ever I'm doing over 40 and turn the steering to the right???

I'm waiting for my mate to get time to do it all, I can't really have a go at him, cos he always helps me out, never charges the earth and constantly has 3 cars on his drive. I'm just getting fed up of waiting!!

Only good thing happening at the min is, getting a spare rallye head I bought re-built and putting a 268 cam in ready for when the bottom end is built.

Plus I've been thinking bout buying a MK2 shell and swapping all my bits over, what's wrong with me???!!!

Anyway my rant is now over and the steam has stopped whistling from my ears.

Thank you all for listening :lol:

RACK

Stick with it mate. Many of us have been close to throwing the towel in but the Corrado possesses some kind of bewitching power over their owners!

mines just developed another wheel wobble, which means I have to poly bush the rest of my front end, no doubt I'll need another set of new front tyres as a result, my hand brake is becoming a complete pain which could lead to replacement of both rear callipers & to top it all off it's just (as in tonight) developed a spooky over heating problem!! I haven't had a problem in about 6/8 months from her, as soon as I plan to start modding again this all happens!! And it doesn't happen just before I pay for a new mod or 2, NO! it does it a couple of days after!!!

Topping it all of, the bent a woman put in my door last months seeems to be taking ages to go through insurance, and now even if the body shop was ready for the car, it can go till the over heating problem is sorted!

I HATE CARS!!

Faith is out the window!

my heater is still not working and now a nice grinding noise comes from the passenger side when ever I'm doing over 40 and turn the steering to the right???

..sorry..forgot the quote!!....is That while you have the blower switch in the on position?

stick with it mate.. cars are like women, good thing is they dont speak back, they just eat yr wallet!!

I've got to stick with it! I've had it for so long and need to finish it.

I was just on one last night.

My brother and all my mate's were out watching the footy and planning a day sesh on saturday while I'm planning to stay in with the GF (not a totally bad thing) and save money for the engine.

I'm sure the C sits in the garage at night laughing at me!!!

Corradowales, the fan works but I have no heat, Henny says it could be one of the valve that may have failed. I just haven't got the time or cash to get it fixed at the min.

I bought mine last may and the cambelt snapped 6 weeks later. I didn't get it back until december! Now it needs a respray but every time i drive it and get the nod from non C owners i remember why i put up with it.