Sign in to follow this  
StuartFZR400

Opportunists

Im fed up with it. Every where I go I have to consider if my car is safe, from either mindless vandalism or theft.

Today, parked in one small nice spot of Birmingham (slight contracdition in terms), I walked 200yrds to a shop to get some change for the parking meter. Once inside I heard my car alarm go off, so dashed outside, saw some lad drive off (who had been sat behind me). And no it wasnt the motion sensor; I know for fact that the alarm was set off by the door being tried. I suppose this has been a factor in big cities for many years, but its creeping into towns too. What is there to deter them? Nothing!

the first week i got my C someone bent the door frame out (or tried at least), and then it seems they got angry cus they couldnt get in and slashed a tyre instead!... and i live in a small village, so no im afraid, it doesnt matter whereabouts you are, theres an asshole just around the corner.

I'd give a months salary to catch somone f***ing with my motor - it'd be worth it just to see the look on their face as I pass sentence and deal out the punishment :twisted:

I woke up one Saturday morning in Plymouth to find someone had picked up three large peices of concrete and slammed it through the rear windows of four cars outside my house! luckily mine was 5th and they ran out of concrete!

Police came round last night (two weeks later) to investigate. Genious :roll:

It's wrong you can't have a nice car without being constantly worried about it. I wont leave mine anywhere and I'm getting worse!

I live in a smallish town. When I had my mk1 I caught a young scrote trying to steal my dust caps so I clipped him. 5 mins later his dad was knocking on my door saying if I touched his son again he'd kill me. I kept calm explained his son was a light fingered scamp and he said I shouldn't worry about dust caps!!!

10 mins and an argument later the bloke and his son limped home, funnily enough none of my dust caps have gone missing since.

It seems the only thing these ignorant people understand is violence

The laws that apply to your home, the reasonable force one, does that work with cars too?? you could agrue that you live in your car maybe?? lol i will do anything to hit a car theif!!!

I'd give a months salary to catch somone f***ing with my motor - it'd be worth it just to see the look on their face as I pass sentence and deal out the punishment

You'd be paying alot more than that if they sue you for compensation, would like to do this too to the person who tried to steal my car but hey its sods law!

they have to be able to identify you to sue you :lol: just make sure the first blow ensures they cant identify you :wink: