Sign in to follow this  
Orpheus

See the luck I've had, would turn a good man...

... bad.

Actually, not so much bad luck as a driver in the outside lane of a roundabout deciding they would go all the way around. The inca blue metallic Corrado I was driving ended up embedded nose-first in the central reservation railings; after I'd also knifed through a road sign, shearing it off at the ankles and making orphans of its children.

Never mind. As long as we're healthy, we're wealthy.

was it my old C you rang up about mate? if it was you were very unlucky to miss out, the first time you rang the new owner had 'just' been to drop of his deposite! good luck finding a new one, I'm sure you're luck will change :)

Bad luck on the Corrado.. its been a frustrating year or so for Corrado losses for many forum members!

On the plus side, your experience with the insurance companies seems to mirror what a lot of people have experienced.. the initial settlement is always quite frankly laughable, but with a bit of 'grrring' they usually end up coughing up something a little more respectable.