Sign in to follow this  
flusted

Flusted's 16VG60 "Unpimp das auto"

:shock: looking good fella!

Just realised you have an early badgeless grille, where did you get it?

I can't find them anywhere and almost swapped to a late spec front panel just so I could use a late style badgeless grille!

Cheers.

its a JOM reiger style 1, they come with all the tabs to suit early or late and you just trim off the tabs you dont need

Seats.jpg

Just sourced these seats but are on mk2 subframes and are too high so need to make some new subframes, hopefully will get matching rear seat from corradofan

Upon a bit of research i found these seats are from a very rare lancia intergrale evo dealers edition and approx value of £600! not bad for a straight swap for some golf seats i was given.

They were in a white mk2 my mate bought from the mainland.

FILTER001.jpg

I got some electric recaro subframes from Bigtartanjudge (cheers mate for great service)

Leccy frame on left, bodged up mk2 frame on right

FILTER004.jpg

FILTER002.jpg

FILTER.jpg

Just got to wire up the loom and fit them in

those seats look fantastic buddy - one of my ideal seats actually - great stuff mate :)

i'm really curious to see just how much your car is putting out as other than junkie's on here (which is still sadly off the road as far as i know) and bigtartan judge, there aren't too many highly tuned g60's kicking around (oooh just thought - maybe jmc's...)

but i'm still really keen to see what yours is putting out on the rollers if you're planning on taking it any time in the future :D

keep up the good work buddy :)

That's an amaising transformation.

I always respected you for doing everything yourself, but didn't like the styling, now I really like it.

Well done 8)

I'll echo everything thats already been said a little, but this has become one of my fav C's on the forum mate, and a rare engine option to boot.

Great work!