Sign in to follow this  
flusted

Flusted's 16VG60 "Unpimp das auto"

What happens when it rains into your cone filter through the Panda bonnet vent ?

First ever H2O powered G60 :D

first thing i did when i fitted the vent was made a stainless sheild that sits underneath to direct the rain/water down the side of the bonnet.

ive tested it with hose pipe and it works a treat.

Ive got it back and have been putting it back together today

heres some more pics

chrome grill may not be to everyones tastes but i thought it keeps with the R32 theme

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

looking good, are those the wheels you are using? used to have them on my mk1 golf and i got slated cos apparently they are too japanese looking. i thought they looked good.

yeah using these wheels until i find some i like. if people havent noticed, ive smoothed the vents out the side of bumper aswell as the whole front, removed repeaters, washer jets and completely smoothed off rear wiper

i cant believe how many different makeovers this cars had over the last few yrs!!

think she's lookin her best upto now though,whats next :lol:

Im so happy with it compared to previous mods ive done to it.

Hoping its not to boy racer/chavvy?

Still waiting for the rear bumper to be finished, then ive gota fit a big valve head 8)

Looking good dude, they only bit I'm not so keen on are the wing vents, but other than that looking good! 8)

Im so happy with it compared to previous mods ive done to it.

Hoping its not to boy racer/chavvy?

Still waiting for the rear bumper to be finished, then ive gota fit a big valve head 8)

its always goin to look boy racerish with the style of mods you've done to it,but who cares?its your car an u got the power under the bonnet to spank the real chavs anyway :lol:

Looks good mate - nice colour! I personally think, in that blue, it'd look a lot meaner on the black 6 spokes it WAS on in the "pre / post bodyshop" pictures..?

I love the n/s wing vents. What wing mirrors are you fitting? Porsche? And the car will be complete with a set of deep dish split rims.

I bought the grill already chromed of ebay then painted the eyebrow.

Unfortunetly i will be fitting the bmw m5? mirrors back on it for the time being as they have the indicators in.

The vents were already done to the wings by cheesy off of here,the wings have been extended to blend in with the bmw angel eyes

Now to decide whether to colour code the audi door handles or leave black?

What happens when it rains into your cone filter through the Panda bonnet vent ?

First ever H2O powered G60 :D

My version of water injection :lol:

liking that colour a lot, not really a fan of bodykits/aftermarket bumpers, but that looks quite good, not too sure about the front though, maybe its a bit too smooth, mould look better if it was a bit thinner, maybe bring the bottom ducts up a bit? like the Chrome grille though, very R32!! just need to whip the engine out again and bung a charged R32 engine back in! :tongue:

Its always guna be a personal taste thing, i wish i could have 2 rados, my one and a more standard looking 1.

The front bumper looks better in the flesh!

Got a bigvalve head and poss a 4 branch to go on soon

It still needs to go back for a flat n polish yet

well done to you mate, i think you are one of the only people on this forum who are willing to just get things done and give new ideas a go, needs to be more people like you who dont just follow the 'trend' (which i do :oops: )

like i said before,in my opinion this is the best its look so far mate.an from what i read u got a few more engine tweaks to go we it up ya sleeve as well?

yeah flowed big valve head and 4 branch although ive suddenly lost loads of boost, hopin leak, but possible dead charger