Sign in to follow this  
stevemac

Angel-Eye headlights for Corrados

why does every want there C's to look like bmw's talk about an downgrade. the corrado is better than any bmw imho

i can only imagine mirros will be the next group buy.... :roll:

Ant has kindly done some very quick chopping for me...

So, we have:

- FK no-badge grill

- Angel-Eyes

- tinted fogs/indicators

- VR badge.

I like :)

Only thing missing is a Kamei style eyebrow spoiler, could be just the finishing touch needed...

My main idea behind the lights is that they're very likely to be much brighter than the very dim, standard Corrado ones... :wink:

bit off topic.. but i see R&A do the straight over eyebrows from mattig like G60 Dan has (dont know if anyones noticed)

just another option

I second that, Steve.

Anything should be an improvement!

We all know that mods like this aren't to everyone's like.

We also know that new mods like this are generally snubbed when first announced, then 6 months later its the thing to have!

So, for now can we all keep the chav-bashing to yourselves on let those who want these lights read the updates from stevemac as he gets them.

OK, came across a thread on a German forum, where it was said that these lights by In.Pro should appear this summer, approx. costing 399 Euro or thereabouts.

Oh well, let's see how soon these lights materialise in this country, I'm keeping my ear to the ground in Germany :lol:

Tempest

Banana Man, nice one. :thumbleft:

Quite like the bottom one with the lights all darkened out. Would be ideal with the tinted inpros.

Wasn't sure about them to start off with,but the more chops I see,the more I like them.

As mentioned by others,they do look better with the grill spoiler(which has settled the debate of whether I was going to put mine back on or not),but as I've just ordered up a new set of wheels and tyres, the lights will have to wait until my credit card has cooled down a bit. 8)

Yeah I'm kinda liking that pic best as well same sort of style as the tinted mk3 golf hella units you can get.

OK, came across a thread on a German forum, where it was said that these lights by In.Pro should appear this summer, approx. costing 399 Euro or thereabouts.
If they're the same lights, which I suspect they are, InPro are just marketing them & not making them.. :wink:

Sounds like too much of a coincidence for 2 different companies to start making these at the same time.

These lights should cost a fraction of the InPro price, as we're cutting out the "middle man" & buying direct from the manufacturer.

Are you going to be able to find out anymore info on them steve like when they're going to be available? You got us all keen now :D

I've been aware of the forthcoming release of these headlights since just after christmas & it may still be another couple of months before I can get my hands on a set.

Unfortunately, I won't have much more concrete evidence as to how good/bad they are until I can get a set fitted to my car. Once I'm happy with them, I'll place an order for more sets.

Just read another official letter from In.pro to a forum member on one of the German Rado forums that I hang out on. They're definitely going to sell the clear headlights with angel eyes, RRP is now at 349 Euros.

Problem some of the guys are already raising is that they'd also want clear indicator and fog lights to go with it, otherwise it may look a bit odd.

Tempest (watching the Germans :lol:)

Sorry for the stupid question but is InPro making a e36 style headlight set up for corrados?

If they are, I would pay that if the were decent looking.