Sign in to follow this  
whiteee

Has your corrado...

got a solid roof - i mean with a sun roof? Also anyone with manual windows?

chubbybrown's missususss nugget yellow valver has keep-fit windows and no sunroof IIRC

Ta rodders,beat me to it

tz getting mk4 calipers and a service this week from Kennys Audi/Vw

I will report how she gets on and how the car gets on too ;-)

phew im not alone - only one thing i really disliked about my "keep fit" windows was that the handles didnt line up with each other when totally shut. So when fixing my door handle i lined them up... im so weird - my car looks like a rite rat mobile outside but my window winders are perfectly synchronised! Oh and its those winders that provide the aircon G60Jet !!

So when fixing my door handle i lined them up... im so weird - my car looks like a rite rat mobile outside but my window winders are perfectly synchronised!

You're not weird at all - both Phil K and I always used to do this on any of our cars that had manual windows! :lol:

So when fixing my door handle i lined them up... im so weird - my car looks like a rite rat mobile outside but my window winders are perfectly synchronised!

You're not weird at all - both Phil K and I always used to do this on any of our cars that had manual windows! :lol:

manual windows soooooo seventies......get with the eighties FFS :D

i have switches and loom and controller and regulators for electric windows... but im err too lazy... no i use the car too much and i spend my time working on my mk1 golf now...

my bird`s C was `90 16v had elec sunroof and keep fit windows

went to look at a `90 16v which had no sunroof and keep fit handles

my old valver had keep fit windows too, combine that with the massivly long throw of the gearshift which made it like rowing a boat it was the total home gym solution! I can now slob about with leccy everything and a short-shifter...i'm going to be SO fat ;)

My G60 (1991 16V originally) has no sunroof and originally had no electric windows either, these were retrofitted by the previous owner.

Cheers,

BigEastSideTartanTimmehG60

My 16v has leccy sunroof, but no leccy windows as standard... and the central locking is kapput - got the window kit now tho!

BigEastsideTartanTimmyG60, Do you kno what parts were used? i have the switches loom regulators and control box but dont know if i need it all...

and to the rest of ya looks like all combination can be had... strange...

AFAIK,

You need everything to retrofit electric windows. You need the switches, loom and connectors, regulators, electric window motors and the window control unit which sits behind the rear doorcard,

Cheers,

BigEastSideTartanTimmehG60

I have to add the the keep fit count here for my old 1.8 valver had keep fit windows and i never understood why they put windy windows but an electric sunroof!

My current VR, well, just nothing works or not very often anyway, just when it wants

Chris

Chris VR6nos, i love corrados and this forum, especially the way everyone takes all the niggly problems in their stride... like "its ok - IT'S A CORRADO!"

Chris VR6nos, i love corrados and this forum, especially the way everyone takes all the niggly problems in their stride... like "its ok - IT'S A CORRADO!"

i would imagine a Corrado without niggles would be too boring :D

i dunno... the handles failing and ignition and dodgy waterpump n a broken pulley (ok not really a niggly fault) and leaks... one would be ok in less than a year maybe two... now its started to rattle... it goes on... not to mention my misfortune that was having a brick through windscreen and a small prang... DOH!