Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

how do you do this ?

i think its the boot lid, i'm sure i can see glass!

as for the lights - if you could find some headlamp protectors you could tint those and not risk fecking your lights? think the fogs would 'have' to be sprayed though.

needs a scrolling red light in the grill to complete the effect... :roll: :lol:

needs a scrolling red light in the grill to complete the effect... :roll: :lol:
and a turbo boost button on the dash. Mind you I used to love Knight Rider as a kid...

yup, plastic covers for the headlamps, i'd think VAG ones are probably rarer than rocking horse 'dung', but i have seen them and tinted ones at that!

yup, plastic covers for the headlamps, i'd think VAG ones are probably rarer than rocking horse 'dung', but i have seen them and tinted ones at that!

some bikes use these , they are illegal and look cr+p imo, usually orange on older blades :roll:

you can get clear plastic covers for most cars (for stone chip/crack protection), i have seen them for the c on ebay, then you would tint them but they would be useless at night

these coupled with the crappy oem headlights :lol: you would need a white stick

mods could you please change the title to "how do you NOT do this ?"! :lol:

i do think its a bit OTT but totally a matter of taste as always.

That looks like actual tinted glass on the headlights. They have the same tint as the tinted MK3 headlights you can buy. I would rock a set if I could ever find them...

I think hes read VIZ

hes taken the rub boot polish on your lounge window and throw your mattress on your front lawn to make the neighbour think youve had a fire

a bit too far

Nope, they are defo headlight covers like i had on my VR sprayed with tinted black laquor and they aren't illegal, i know this from first hand experience after being stopped more than once and asked about them. It's if they aren't removable and there isn't a headlight pattern of enough light getting through that there is a problem and they can be used with an eyebrow if slightly modified.

I bought mine from ECP, not sure if they still do them but i know of a few people that also got them from ECP.

Chris