Sign in to follow this  
Riley

fitting konigsport coilies to a g60? all fitted !! 8)

Put VR top mounts in the front, they are waaaaayyyy better than the 16v/G60 ones. Cheap as chips from G&S aswell.

Jay

I was under the impression that the VR6 top mounts wouldn't fit with the konigsport coilovers, which is why I didn't buy any...

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19800

If they do, then great! I'll get some of them :)

Steve, cheers I'll give that a try... I'm guessing this can be loosened while the wheels are still on then? I'm quite tired and can't really imagine it at the moment :oops:

Steve, cheers I'll give that a try... I'm guessing this can be loosened while the wheels are still on then? I'm quite tired and can't really imagine it at the moment :oops:
If you look under the back of the car, the bottom shocker mounting bolts are easy to see. These bolts (1 on each side) can be accessed fairly easily while the car is still sat on the road. Just loosen them maybe 1 full turn, bounce the car to re-seat the bushes & then re-tighten.

cheers guys,ive dropped it more on the rear now,i reckon its about right.

thing is theres a lot of banging,dunno what it is,and also a rumbling noise from the front. :mad:

sorry not the best pics.

radodroppedallround1.jpg

radodroppedallround5.jpg

radodroppedallround6.jpg

Riley, Banging could be your exhaust knocking against the rear axle beam - exhaust mountings may need "adjusting"

cheers steve,i was thinking that but it seems to be more of a solid noise if you know what i mean? :?

i took the rear top rubbers off and found that the metal washer things(supplied with konigs) were squashed and knackered :?

also i dont know how tight the rear nut should be as i cant get the original top plate on?

any ideas m8? :(

looks sweet now mate. with regards to the rear mounts, i replaced the rubbers & we had to drill the plates so that they i could tighten em up with another bolt on.. trying to remeber, but they should be tight enough, i wouldnt worry, they aint going to come of the car LOL