Sign in to follow this  
Neil VR6

Front spoiler

I'm getting some coilovers fitted soon and I think I'll need to get a 50mm spoiler to prevent constant scrubbing at the front. Where can I get one of these and how much are they?

Cheers

I had to do the same when I lowered my C.

I just got it from the dealers, I think it was about £50

http://www.gpcvwaudi.com/

if you look in their parts section they have both the 90 and 50mm spoilers listed, I think someone said they had the prices the wrong way around so the 50mm is actually £30? could be wrong though!

yep you're right mate i emailed them and they are the wrong way around

50mm - £30 plus p&p

i fancied a new 90mm :( so it wasnt good news

any splits in your 90mm mate ? if not i could be interested

I dont think that front looks right with the small spoiler. Mines rubs a little too much at the moment so the car sill be getting raised a bit.

I dont think that front looks right with the small spoiler. Mines rubs a little too much at the moment so the car sill be getting raised a bit.

prefer the snow plough look myself tbh :oops:

the 90mm will catch on most speed bumps, and coming out of driveways and petrol stations.

Mine has split in the corners, but im just living with it for the same reason that coulstar says. I like the low look of the 90mm.

The other thing is that they rub but are really quite robust considering they look like they will snap off. mine has taken some fair old knocks, and is still ok overall. its just the corners that are cracked.

Thanks for the good response guys. Magik has bagsy'd it via pm first if I was to get rid of it.

GIXXERUK: There is a small split in one of the corners but you can't see it at all as the plastic is quite flexible and tends bend/snap back into place. I'll put you next on the list if you want!

£30 is not too bad. I'll see how it looks once I've set the car up and driven onto a few petrol station forcourts and encountered some speed bumps! I suppose I want to drop it about 60mm.

Dropped mine 60mm got the same probs split on both

corners, gobsmacked when went to dealers far too big

price difference for 40mm.

Still ok over most speed bumps although its stop 1st

gear crawl over but u get used to it lol