Sign in to follow this  
fast x

Body Shop Price???

Ok i went to a body shop yesterday to get a quote on having re-sprayed the bonet front bumper rear bumper and the r side and letf. but not the roof or the tailgate cos the guy said they were in mint cond.

so he quote me £900 cash, what u guys think on this price??? any sugesstion will be most apresiated.

also he had a couple of aston martins, bmw, and benz and they look pretty good!!!

thanks. philip.

Sounds pretty good, ive had a little work done cash in hand with a guy at the local VW body shop. I asked him how much for a respray upto window level, said it would be about £1000 maybe upto £1200 with replacing trim and such.

sounds pretty ok to me??....£900 for everything bar the roof and tailgate seems good, especially if his work is of a high standard?

o_O

i've been quoted up to £1700 for a full respray, i just think there robbing buggers round here!

£900 sounds quite good if its a decent job

Slightly off topic. One thing ive been unsure on with spraying, what happens if you unhappy with the work done ?. Do you have any come back ?

Ive got a quote last week form a sprayer i know.

Strip down/All prep work/Full respray/and rebuild etc

£900 cash :shock: :D

Hes done some work for me and my mates cars in the past so i know hes good. Just dont tell the VAT man :lol:

what happens if you unhappy with the work done ?. Do you have any come back

yup i took a body shop to the small claims court got all my money back and lawyers costs, i was promised a bently job on my golf but got a fso job! they didnt like it but hey if a paint job isnt up to scratch you just dont take it! and yeah if the jobs gonna be a good one £900 is a good price i need a mate in the trade so i can get a good job done on mine after the golf fiasco im not looking foward to getting the corrado done.

I giot a full respray done for £1000 cash no questions asked!!! This included fitting two new doors and obviously prep work etc... :D