Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

fk or inprowhich fit better also the angel eyes from fk

ive got the inpros which were more than fk's but fit is awful and they staem up all the time are fks better is it essential to cut the wires on these? also whats the consensus on the fk angel eyes any way to change them to rhd?

Got both FK and Inpro rear lights on my 2 corrados...

Both fitted perfectly with no problems.

I simply added some male terminals onto the wires that the lights came with and plugged them into my standard wiring... no cutting or faffing about needed, and simple to swap back if I ever want to... 8)

Not had a play with the angel eyes as I don't want them on my Corrados... (not quite to my taste...)

ive got the inpros which were more than fk's but fit is awful and they staem up all the time are fks better is it essential to cut the wires on these? also whats the consensus on the fk angel eyes any way to change them to rhd?

I've got inpro rear lights and mine have also steamed up and are full of dirt. It's as if the lens aren't sealed properly, so when it rains or you wash your car water gets into the light units.There's even a dead fly wedged in one! I'm on the look out for some smoke m3 fk types at inters next week. Hopefully these will be better quality.

i've got the red/smoke fk's and the fit is good and (touch wood) they never steam up

they were just plug and play , no wires needed cutting

My FKs have also been perfect with no steaming up that I've noticed. I will say that the chrome finish is going a bit skanky after just over a year on the car. You can't see it until you open the boot though.

I did notice build-up of green stuff on the outer edges on my InPros recently, probably due to excessive washing of my Rado :lol:

Removed all that gunk with a little bit of vinegar (what the stuff is good for) then resealed the outer rim of the In.Prps with a bead of clear silicon.

Tempest

no probs with my FK's either.. line up well and don't steam up!

Top tip - you can use the OE bulb holders - they just push in (or you can trim a small peice off the rear of the lens and they clip in too) 8)

OE bulb holders is def the way to go,,,would never want to cut any part of the loom if i can help it

no probs with my FK's either.. line up well and don't steam up!

Top tip - you can use the OE bulb holders - they just push in (or you can trim a small peice off the rear of the lens and they clip in too) 8)

Just wondering about this - how/where do you trim this? Mine are forever rattling at there doesnt seem to be any way to clip the bulb holders in to the lens housing. I've used some tape over them for the moment, which is crap, tbh.