Sign in to follow this  
surfer.vr6

Whats the most embarrasing moment you've had in your corrado

Stopped by the fuzz? did I f'k.. no-one batted an eyelid...

Shows how useful alarms really are!

Lucky I could deactivate the immobiliser though..

Yeah, shows you how much use a car alarm is eh?

Edit: :lol: ahh beaten to it! :D

I want an alarm for the remote locking/full closure side and immobiliser. I'd rather it didn't have an alarm because frankly, it's just an annoyance.

blonde jokes wont work i'm afraid as I'm a brunette, on my third year of a BSc in Animal Science and Conservation. :wink:

blonde jokes wont work i'm afraid as I'm a brunette, on my third year of a BSc in Animal Science and Conservation.

sorry...wans't any offence intended...just my stupid sence of humour :oops: ..(( i think ive seen that animal film?? ))....like dinkus said...best off ignoring me! :-P

Hey Rado-Girl, Welcome to the forum. I've got a BSc in Animal Welfare & Management. Graduated last July, still can't find a job though......

Getting back on topic.......my most embarrasing moment is laughing at some dude in a crappy car (can't remember what though) with a sticker saying 'bad ass boys have bad ass toys' and then stalling my car behind him :oops:

heres a strange sort of ebarrasing corrado moment to my horror i woke one night to my rrado starting on my drive 'cos the exhaust was shaged

but when running after the car luckily for me theyd left it around the corner keys in still running 'cos it drives like such a bag of shit at the mo didnt even bother nicking it.

Well it's not in a C, but I just ran out of friggin petrol on the way back from looking at a C :roll:

So much for the high-tech low fuel warning light on my mk3 that seems to have stopped working :mad:

I've just been polishing my car at 11pm in the dark as i cant drive it. Many would call that stupid, but many on here may not!?

Dinkus, that picture makes me feel sick inside every time i see it! Cant you put up a dif pick its giving me nightmares! Still feel for you bud.

what? animal film??

could be "Animal Farm" and not the George Orwell version niether ;)

dirty boy!!!!

heres a strange sort of ebarrasing corrado moment to my horror i woke one night to my rrado starting on my drive 'cos the exhaust was shaged

but when running after the car luckily for me theyd left it around the corner keys in still running 'cos it drives like such a bag of **** at the mo didnt even bother nicking it.

That sounds more scarey than embarrasing mate, I would be counting my lucky stars if that happened to me :wink:

I've just been polishing my car at 11pm in the dark as i cant drive it. Many would call that stupid, but many on here may not!?

Dinkus, that picture makes me feel sick inside every time i see it! Cant you put up a dif pick its giving me nightmares! Still feel for you bud.

Not so much stupid, more madness I think.

And yeah it makes me feel sick too, so hopefully it'll be etched into my brain if I see it enough and I'll be a bit more careful next time.